GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Wishlist"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 19/04/04 at 01:09
Regular
Everything and anything you would like to see in the upcoming game
Page:
Wed 26/05/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Insert Gently"
San Andreas is said to be a state and that there are three cities inside this state such as Los Santos
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:07
Regular
"dalek power!!!!"
why not make GTA worldwide and have network play and rule the world... mohahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!..........sorry about that!
Sat 15/05/04 at 14:01
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I think a more interactive side to it would be welcome, once you have completed the game you can continue just running the city, hiring people and creating your own missions, of couse you would need to have rival gangs for that, organise hits leaders of other gangs, maybe a percentage of how much of city crime you run.
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Flockhart wrote:
> bring back the hari krishna's from the first game.

Oh yea those guys, they were fun until they started chasing you with flame throwers and running you over with their buses. It would be good to have those guys back.

:)
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'd quite like to see them create a forest area or a big park. plus bring back the hari krishna's from the first game.
And as i've said before some gothic buildings, i remember only one, on the way up to a building site, a church, although i cant remember which game.
Sat 15/05/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
They also NEED to bring back the top-down view as an optional camera angle. I hate it when I'm on a roof top in Vice City and I can't see anything below me, it's pretty annoying, especially when you're trying to make a helicopter fall onto peoples' heads.
Sun 09/05/04 at 18:28
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Back to the wishlist. I sent this idea into PSM2 the other day: how about having Kelsey Grammar on a call-in radio station like the one from Frasier? You know, people calling in with their problems, it could provide a few laughs.
Sun 09/05/04 at 13:44
Regular
I think...

Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Resident Evil: Gun Survivor
Resident Evil: Gun Survivor 2
Resident Evil (remade for GameCube)
Resident Evil 0

And for the future...

Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil: Outbreak
Sun 09/05/04 at 12:10
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
ive lost track of the resident evil games..how many have been made now? cause im sure there were a few spin off games??
Sun 09/05/04 at 12:00
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm confident that San Andreas will appear on X-Box at some point, but I think Sony will try to make an unbreakable deal to get GTA4 absolutely exclusive for the PS3. But Microsoft certainly have the buying power so they could actually buy GTA from straight under Sony's nose.

Talking about the PS3, did anyone read PSM2? they said that Resi 4 would make a great launch title for it. If that's the case I don't expect it to be all that powerfull as the GC can manage Resi 4 already.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.