GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Wishlist"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 19/04/04 at 01:09
Regular
Everything and anything you would like to see in the upcoming game
Page:
Tue 08/06/04 at 10:51
Regular
"Insert Gently"
The game will have more replay value if it is bigger...after i finshed Vice City i just when around killing and doing stunts and the motorcycles...oh the motorcycles arrrrrrrr
Fri 04/06/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anonymous wrote:
> San Andreas is said to be a state and that there are three cities
> inside this state such as Los Santos

I have to apologise to you, I thought you were talking crap, but it turns out you weren't. One of the problems I had with Vice City was that it was too big, and it took me a while to remember all the routes. I think GTA3 had the best sized city as it was easy to remember every turn in the game which made the game a little more fun. However, in saying that the three cities in San Andreas could be good, I guess I'll just have to do loads of taxi missions at the beginning, that way I'll learn the city layout quicker.

:)
Fri 04/06/04 at 14:45
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Yeah, thats only because its easier to knock them off and kill'em :D
Fri 04/06/04 at 13:23
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
the only thing im hoping for in this game is pigs on bikes.
Fri 04/06/04 at 10:41
Regular
"Darn it!!!!!!™"
Have you noticed that the more you talk about an upcoming game, the less you look forward to it. It just makes you bored of the game, before its released.
Thu 03/06/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'd rather just have one huge city than 3 islands, but i suppose it's easier to load it into 3 seperate parts.
Thu 03/06/04 at 21:59
"period drama"
3 cities is it?
Well, that'll be crap.

To be honest, I'm not really bothered.
We'll see.
Thu 03/06/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've gotten to the stage whaere I'm not to bothered about what new features San Andreas will have, the only thing that needed improving in Vice City was the level design. But I'm just going to wait and see what the developers put in the game, no matter what's in it, it's sure to be good anyway.
Thu 03/06/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
yea,,bought the mag just for the giant sticker which left me £5.49 out of pocket...but worth it i think
Wed 26/05/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Have any of you got the latest official ps2 mag with the gta: san andreas stickers.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.