GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"this isn't a very exciting forum is it..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 21:14
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
ok theres threads at the bottom with 5 posts and there 2 months old...
theres only 2 new posts in this forum today,
is this forum wasted??

well if you want to liven it up we can start by saying what is our favorite classic game...

no posts for 5 hours...

half these forums don't have enough people in them but we can change that!
Mon 26/04/04 at 21:22
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i thinkg that SR only do that because they know that they are going out and so they give more space to the popular consoles.

better business i think, although they could do with adding like the offer of the week XIII onto the mag and saying this will be avalible...
Sun 02/05/04 at 10:26
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It all comes down to business: The more you sell, the larger the profit. The larger the profit, the more the prices can be lowered, the more customers you can attract, profit is increased.
Sun 16/05/04 at 16:17
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
It's 'cos everyone's letting this forum die, that's why it's not very exciting!
Tue 01/06/04 at 12:22
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i'm surprised the last post was a month and a half ago,
and its around 6th from top...

if this was in genral chat it would be arcived in 3 days
Tue 01/06/04 at 12:24
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Lies.

This forum is safe from newbies and JATs therefore making it a good place. And all the chat in here actually means something and you get mostly decent replies.
Tue 01/06/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Indeed. The JAT children don't come in here because they have no knowlege or experience of classic games. I was born in the late 1980s, so I grew up using some classic games, although I didn't fully appreciate the more complicated ones for many years. I still have my old P120 with all the old games on it- mostly old kids' games but also some classics such as Railroad Tycoon, PGA Tour Pro 1990, Transport Tycoon, Lemmings and Mosaics.

This forum is just really for nostalgia and classics fans.
Tue 01/06/04 at 17:15
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
The only classic games I remember playing was my old Amstrad, with games like Punch and Judy, Batman and some mail delivery game, as well as Lemmings on the old PC and later playing on the Game Boy (Black and White version), on some Mario games.
Tue 01/06/04 at 19:35
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
i enjoy coming on this forum because it's mostly quiet and nobody is there to annoy you. It is't the liveliest of course but that is why i come here. Its not like the general or Ps1/Ps2 forum because every post you make there is always someone else who posts about 5 seconds after you waiting to argue. I grew up playing classic games and i've had a console nearly all my life. One of my favourite games, ( Does anybody remember this game? ) Shenobi. I never could complete it but it was really enjoyable.
Tue 01/06/04 at 23:27
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Shinobi rules.. i was just playing the arcade version :)
Wed 02/06/04 at 10:14
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
I remember Shinobi, I think I still have it too. The little black action man type figure, who would go around killing people. The music was dead annoying though. I use to have quite a lot of those games, with their own screens.

*Sigh*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.