GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"this isn't a very exciting forum is it..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/04/04 at 21:14
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
ok theres threads at the bottom with 5 posts and there 2 months old...
theres only 2 new posts in this forum today,
is this forum wasted??

well if you want to liven it up we can start by saying what is our favorite classic game...

no posts for 5 hours...

half these forums don't have enough people in them but we can change that!
Tue 20/04/04 at 21:14
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
ok theres threads at the bottom with 5 posts and there 2 months old...
theres only 2 new posts in this forum today,
is this forum wasted??

well if you want to liven it up we can start by saying what is our favorite classic game...

no posts for 5 hours...

half these forums don't have enough people in them but we can change that!
Tue 20/04/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Hey this is my Forum and if you want to hurt its feelings it off and take whats mine you have to beat me...and nobody EVER beats me.

Favorate Classic is Contra for the nes its great the reason for this forum being not that exciting is because there are ever any newly released classics now are there?

Come to think of it due mto a recent public vote this is mine and Borats forum. And the hurting the forums feelings thing is meant to be Sl@g but that looks tatty.
Wed 21/04/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This forum is used by fans od classic games, and Dreamcast users who no longer have their own forum. Therefore, it's pretty empty.
Wed 21/04/04 at 18:30
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
Der Nazi wrote:
> This forum is used by fans od classic games, and Dreamcast users who
> no longer have their own forum. Therefore, it's pretty empty.

i think we nned more people to talk about more things to rack in the customers etc etc
Wed 21/04/04 at 19:10
"bdp(big_dude_paul)"
only reason why theres not many people here is because people are only interested in new games, and not the old greats.
Wed 21/04/04 at 20:45
Regular
Well there's only so much you can say about the "classic games" and since we don't really play them anymore there's not that much to discuss about them.
Wed 21/04/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't play many of the classics now: I can't play stuff like Civilization, Screamer Rally, Tomb Raider, Transport Tycoon or Railroad Tycoon Deluxe now because they won't run on XP. Plus, my Pentium 120 is now in storage, thus ruling out 100-odd games dating from 1983 to 1995.
Wed 21/04/04 at 22:38
Regular
this is a quiet forum, but I like it that way. I can leave it for days or even weeks, and still come back to only a few replies.

the replies are usually highly intelligent and enjoyable to read, rather than the crap we see in general chat, and even the life forum.

if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Thu 22/04/04 at 13:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
This never was an exciting forum.
Thu 22/04/04 at 16:26
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
No one really likes you another example of how some things dont change.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.