GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ViewtifulJoe 2 confirmed"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Viewtiful Joe 2'.
Wed 21/04/04 at 11:47
Regular
The sequel to the hot Gamecube exclusive, Viewtiful Joe, is being released complete with brand new environments, over 40 new enemies, a new VFX mode eplay is introduced, It is also going to be as challenging and easier than the last game (whatever that means), sylvia (Joe's girlfriend) is also playable and it is all going to be released at the end of the year for PS2 and Gamecube.

Wahoo.
Wed 21/04/04 at 11:47
Regular
The sequel to the hot Gamecube exclusive, Viewtiful Joe, is being released complete with brand new environments, over 40 new enemies, a new VFX mode eplay is introduced, It is also going to be as challenging and easier than the last game (whatever that means), sylvia (Joe's girlfriend) is also playable and it is all going to be released at the end of the year for PS2 and Gamecube.

Wahoo.
Wed 21/04/04 at 12:13
Regular
I'm guessing that means it will have a wider range of difficulty settings - as you may have heard the Japanese needed an easier version in the form of Revival due to the original being too hard. They suck at games :-D
Wed 21/04/04 at 12:43
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I better crack on and complete the first one then.

After Harvest Moon though.
Wed 21/04/04 at 12:44
Regular
I couldn't be bothered with VJ because of its lack of accessibility.
Wed 21/04/04 at 12:52
Regular
JC941 wrote:
> After Harvest Moon though.

There is no after, just a before and death.
Wed 21/04/04 at 12:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Dringo wrote:
> I couldn't be bothered with VJ because of its lack of accessibility.

What?! You were raving about it non-stop!
Wed 21/04/04 at 14:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Only a month or two old, never mind, Rip Van Dringo :P
Wed 21/04/04 at 14:49
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The first Viewtiful Joe hardly blew me away, so i'll have to see how this one is shaping up nearer the time.
Wed 21/04/04 at 22:21
Regular
tphi wrote:
> Only a month or two old, never mind, Rip Van Dringo :P

This is the first confirmation that VJ2 exists... there has been rumours for months.

I never raved about it... you lot did... I actually remained pretty quiet on the fact.

I got to level 3, prior to this I told people the game was great.

After that the game sat on the shelf.

Will probably go back to it soon, after Metroid Prime.
Wed 21/04/04 at 22:34
Regular
It has been confirmed for the PS2 as well which means one thing really...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.