GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E3 Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/04/04 at 18:02
"Majestic"
UPDATED 1:00 12TH OF MAY

E3 is here, so its time to chat about the things you liked, and the things you really liked! Yesterday we saw a few surprises from the Nintendo Press conference.

If you want to re-live the live E3 thread running commentary then I suggest you [URL]http://beta.hometown.aol.co.uk/discodexy/myhomepage/nintendo.html[/URL] .

I had to host yesterdays running commentary somewhere else, because I want to make room for today’s running commentary.

Enjoy E3, and Enjoy this thread, you can expect to see clickable’s as soon as we get them!

Remember if you post links when I'm updating, I’ll mention your name :)
Thanks for sticking with the E3 thread.
[/I]
---------------------
Udates soon![I]
---------------------
Page:
Fri 23/04/04 at 23:02
Regular
"thursdayton!"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> A pc port!?
> I hope Goldensun is @ E3 too - cubes getting a good dosage of rpg's
> soon!

Yep, a PC port, currently Japan only.

I would love to see a Golden Sun GC game. The GBA titles were outstanding in the gameplay and graphics department and the storyline rocked. A GC port & upgrade would be brilliant - even better, a sequel to the GBA games.
Sat 24/04/04 at 20:51
"Majestic"
All that "mario 128 talk" provoked me into buying Mario Sunshine today...
Sat 24/04/04 at 21:20
Regular
Golden Sun 1 & 2 in full 3D, on one wonderful GameCube would be just fine.
Sun 25/04/04 at 00:04
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Rickoss wrote:
> Golden Sun 1 & 2 in full 3D, on one wonderful GameCube would be
> just fine.

With full speech too.. would be sublime..
Sun 25/04/04 at 17:10
"Majestic"
They'll be no speech, just 1000's and 1000's of words.
Sun 25/04/04 at 17:18
"period drama"
I'm actually quite excited about this year's E3. Most times I couldn't give a shiz.

But Ninty are promising - hinting at - so much. They better not fob us off with some dodgy crap.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> But Ninty are promising - hinting at - so much. They better not fob
> us off with some dodgy crap.

*cough*Pac-ManVs*cough*
Mon 26/04/04 at 10:26
Regular
You haven't played Pac-Man Vs., have you?
Mon 26/04/04 at 10:43
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Rickoss wrote:
> You haven't played Pac-Man Vs., have you?

I'm guessing no, because had he played it four player he'd know that it is probably the best multiplayer game on the Cube, aside Double Dash and all that.
Mon 26/04/04 at 10:48
Regular
I actually prefer it to Double Dash. Mario Kart's great and all, but there's nothing quite like 4 player Pac-Man Vs.

Four Swords is sounding wonderful, so hopefully soon enough we'll have a second killer connectivety game.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.