GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"E3 Thread"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/04/04 at 18:02
"Majestic"
UPDATED 1:00 12TH OF MAY

E3 is here, so its time to chat about the things you liked, and the things you really liked! Yesterday we saw a few surprises from the Nintendo Press conference.

If you want to re-live the live E3 thread running commentary then I suggest you [URL]http://beta.hometown.aol.co.uk/discodexy/myhomepage/nintendo.html[/URL] .

I had to host yesterdays running commentary somewhere else, because I want to make room for today’s running commentary.

Enjoy E3, and Enjoy this thread, you can expect to see clickable’s as soon as we get them!

Remember if you post links when I'm updating, I’ll mention your name :)
Thanks for sticking with the E3 thread.
[/I]
---------------------
Udates soon![I]
---------------------
Page:
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:02
"Majestic"
UPDATED 1:00 12TH OF MAY

E3 is here, so its time to chat about the things you liked, and the things you really liked! Yesterday we saw a few surprises from the Nintendo Press conference.

If you want to re-live the live E3 thread running commentary then I suggest you [URL]http://beta.hometown.aol.co.uk/discodexy/myhomepage/nintendo.html[/URL] .

I had to host yesterdays running commentary somewhere else, because I want to make room for today’s running commentary.

Enjoy E3, and Enjoy this thread, you can expect to see clickable’s as soon as we get them!

Remember if you post links when I'm updating, I’ll mention your name :)
Thanks for sticking with the E3 thread.
[/I]
---------------------
Udates soon![I]
---------------------
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:08
Regular
It'll be some rip-off of the eye toy but better.
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:10
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I reckon the new peripheral is a huge pink vibrator that you plug into controller port 4 and you use by stretching muscles in your sphincter.

Actually, to be serious this is a good idea to have this thread. I remember last year everyone posting up loads of threads with the latest news in, good to keep it all in one place.

When does it start? I think 11th May for the conferences if I remember right.. the day after for the actual show. Just 18 (?) days to go..
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:13
"Majestic"
I think 14th rings a bell...

I hope it isnt a "expansion pack" to rip another £40 out of cube owners.
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:24
Regular
"thursdayton!"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> I think 14th rings a bell...
>
> I hope it isnt a "expansion pack" to rip another £40
> out of cube owners.

Nah, wouldn't have thought so. A new "peripheral" suggests a new piece of hardware, not an update to the exsisting hardware.. Dunno. Would you call a new graphics card a peripheral? I wouldn't.

Just checked e3insider.com, turns out it's running May 12-14, 2004, but the conferences start the day before, May 11th.
Thu 22/04/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Plate of glue"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> I think 14th rings a bell...
>
> I hope it isnt a "expansion pack" to rip another £40
> out of cube owners.

What did the expansion pack do for the N64?
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:30
Regular
An expansion pack is not a peripheral. Therefore it wont be that.
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:31
Regular
..::CGJ::.. wrote:

> What did the expansion pack do for the N64?

Gave an extra couple of Meg of RAM allowing for slightly better graphics and stuff in some games.

It was required for Majora's Mask, Perfect Dark solo play and Donkey Kong 64.
Thu 22/04/04 at 19:44
"Majestic"
I'd like a online pack this E3, but its not going to happen...I don't think.
Thu 22/04/04 at 22:01
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
tphi wrote:
> When does it start? I think 11th May for the conferences if I
> remember right.. the day after for the actual show. Just 18 (?) days
> to go..

12th-14th of May
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.