GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you do to win here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 23:00
Regular
I have put in a load of cheats and 2 reviews as well as loads of interesting posts. I wanna win somthing!!!!!!

:-( :-( :-( :-(
Sat 21/07/01 at 00:11
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I like cheese. Even cheese strings.

Am I weird?
Sat 21/07/01 at 00:11
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Statistically, it will.
Sat 21/07/01 at 00:10
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
I guess you have to be pretty lucky here to win but im sure complaining will do a power of good.
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:58
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I feel that all newbies should emm have an extra thing on their pop up thing to say if they like cheese or not..

Ah cheese
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:52
Regular
I'm an alcohol free zone at the moment. Just bored with stupidity and ignorance.

Still, I'm going to write a topic tomorrow about the treatment of newbies, which I hope will get enforced. Learnt something tonight, which I really think will work.
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:50
Do you think the quality of posts in the forums deteriorates in the forums on a Friday...mainly due to alcohol and social life?
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:45
Regular
Yes, most of those words are *I*.
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:42
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Well I'm sorry I offended you Grix with my evil ways of only posting to win and never contributing to discussions.

My highest (or probably second by now) word count must be a glitch in the system then.
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:42
Thanks Grix, I will try, but like you said, 2 days, and plus This is my first real time. I'll try some good posts, but it's to late in the night, im going to bed. It's been nice speaking to you guys, bye
Matt.
Fri 20/07/01 at 23:39
Regular
Ah two days. Ok, sorry.

My name is Grix Thraves. I have been declared a Notable, and should therefore hide my feelings.

I should have seen how long you have been here before moaning, and I am sorry. If you had been here for longer I would have expected more. Not because there is a certain "way" that all most conform to, but because you yourself just by writing will learn more about yourself than anyone could tell you.

Don't be afraid to hide your emotions when you post, and think about what you are posting before you do so. Try not to just start topics declaring that your thoughts are the best. It pleases people not.

That's all I can teach you really. You're on your own from now on, good luck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.