GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you do to win here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 23:00
Regular
I have put in a load of cheats and 2 reviews as well as loads of interesting posts. I wanna win somthing!!!!!!

:-( :-( :-( :-(
Sat 21/07/01 at 22:57
Regular
I would love to be a notable, I show respect to all notables on this site, so should everybody else.
Sat 21/07/01 at 20:33
Regular
"I like cheese"
The Game wrote:
> NOTABLE? You don't want to be one of those!

They're the people
> below Newbie. They're regarded as dirt in these parts!

Yes, I am dirt.

Lower than newbies with bad SPAG.

I am dirty, sludgy, old mud. Treat me like it.

{:)
Sat 21/07/01 at 19:38
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
Instructions on winning, write coherently knot lik tis, include humour, make sure you know what you are talking about and don't subconsciosly think "This could win". If writing a review make it sharp and to the point, no-one wants a 200 word history of the series, they want to know if the game is good and why they should buy it.
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:59
Regular
Hack SR, that's the only way I managed it so far.
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:57
Regular
it doesent matter how amny posts you do it's how good your writing is. Take your time to include detail on the subject and point to add.
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:03
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
semajal wrote:
> I have put in a load of cheats and 2 reviews as well as loads of
> interesting posts. I wanna win somthing!!!!!!

:-( :-(
> :-( :-(

So, I've submitted 17 cheats and 15 reviews in just over 200 days and I've got 2 games out of it. I think that I've been workign really hard on here lately. In the last couple of days, I've written over 5 reviews and submitted 17 cheats. I really want to win GAD for my birthday, August 3rd.

Tony, did I ever say how smooth you look today? :D
Sat 21/07/01 at 17:01
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
I've got some halarious stuff going on in The Sims. I created someone called "Shaun Shaneo" and I;m trying to steal Bella Both away from her husband. I proposed 7 times and she turned me down, insisting that she couldn't answer on an empty stomach.

How do they write this stuff

*Dazed Look*
Sat 21/07/01 at 16:51
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
semajal wrote:
> i dunno is spelling is right here.

Actually spelling and punctuation is quite important here and it is supposed to be taken into consideration when the winning contribution is judged.

You'll struggle to win until your writing makes sense, so I should aim a little lower for the time being.

There are EXTRA GAMEADAY prizes from time to time, which offer a different way of winning. Some say easier.

Meantime, enjoy the discussions and write carefully or the regulars will "prod" you.
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well you want to win? So does most people who visit for first time... You will probably win eventually... maybe days..weeks or months... you might as well stay here... enjoy the forums and most probably get a game in the end :D

So Good Luck
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:40
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
I really want to win something. I try for loads of comps but all i can rememer winning was a te shirt when i was little (3rd prize) wich was from a Wheatabix comp and a cocktail stick umbrella from hulahoops. i dunno is spelling is right here.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.