GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What do you do to win here"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 23:00
Regular
I have put in a load of cheats and 2 reviews as well as loads of interesting posts. I wanna win somthing!!!!!!

:-( :-( :-( :-(
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:38
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Cheese is ok as long as it isnt that blue stuff. I would never eat mould unless i didn't know it was there. Cheese strings are vile. They are processed and taste like rubber. They feel like rubber as well. Someone in American invented squirtable cheese in a aerosole type can. That is really discusting.

Sorry Sheepy i fogot the "S"
Sat 21/07/01 at 13:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
er-no wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> Rgith well I don't feel to brilliant all of a
> sudden so to all a
> good night and the likes

Too much
> cheese!

If cheese has suddenly become that bottle of Jack Daniels staring me in the face... Eurgh think I've gone off it now.

er-no I saw your ugly mug in the mag this morning :D
Sat 21/07/01 at 10:41
hah, it takes more than that to win unless your really lucky. It seems as though I have been trying to win for ages, but i've only been on about 10 days. I couldn't believe it when my Robert Kilroy Silk topic didn't win, i thought it was sure fire thing. Anyway i'm not all that bothered about winning just yet, i'm more bothered about climbing the 100 top posters table. Only by reaching at least the top 30 will i achieve my life time goal, i'm so close i can almost feel it. Currently i'm in 79th posstition i think, not far to go now then, just another 4396 post and i've achieved it.

No mustn't give up, must keep going and achieve my dream, but their might be something on the TV, must fight alter ego and keep going.
Sat 21/07/01 at 10:34
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
NOTABLE? You don't want to be one of those!

They're the people below Newbie. They're regarded as dirt in these parts!
Sat 21/07/01 at 10:33
Regular
Sheepy, your cool your the only person on the site that doesent treat newbies like me as dirt.

I'm working my way up to be a regular ar even a NOTABLE!
Sat 21/07/01 at 01:05
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Oooh!!!! Fighting talk from Juan Sebastian!!!

You do play for Man United, right?!!!!123334
Sat 21/07/01 at 00:21
Regular
cheese stinks! i only ever have cheese when it is on Pizza.
Sat 21/07/01 at 00:20
Regular
"everyone says it"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Rgith well I don't feel to brilliant all of a sudden so to all a
> good night and the likes

Too much cheese!
Sat 21/07/01 at 00:16
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
See ya Craig.
Sat 21/07/01 at 00:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Rgith well I don't feel to brilliant all of a sudden so to all a good night and the likes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.