GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Smash bros"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Smash Bros'.
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:47
Regular
I was just wondering.. What do you lot use to jump? The control Stick of the Yand X buttons? I use the stick and it seems like I'm the only person that does.. My mate says all his mates who have played smash bros. uses the X and Y buttons but I use the stick. So I was just wondering If this is like it worldwide.
Mon 26/04/04 at 08:03
"The Will of D."
SO we think it should only have ninty characters, for instance Daisy, Toad, Waluigi, Wario, Birdo, and any other ninty character you feel should be in the game.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:58
Regular
"Balls"
well having sonic in the game would be bad as so far they have only included Nintendo only characters, like Pokemon (all varieties including banana), Kirby, Mario, Link, Samus ect all Nintendo charaters. having a character which has been on other consoles would insult the game.
Sun 25/04/04 at 22:52
"The Will of D."
Having sonic and knuckles in Smash bros was just a rumour, you don't even know whether they intentionlly put in the characters and then later took them out, it could have just been some sega fan with high expectations.
But they have mentioned they are making a SSBM 2 for N5 and that it will have almost twice as many characters as before and now nintendo are best buddies with Sega they should include more characters like Sonic.
Sun 25/04/04 at 20:31
Regular
"rock kickin!"
shadow sonic?do you mean shadow?
Sun 25/04/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Football is #1"
big bubba wrote:
> oh you know that they took out sonic and talis?

yeah, but knuckles and shadow sonic should be included
Sun 25/04/04 at 20:27
Regular
"rock kickin!"
oh you know that they took out sonic and talis?
Sun 25/04/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Football is #1"
big bubba wrote:
> the club that hurt's that nintendo would put so littel guy's in ssbm
> and took out sonic and tails!

true, true....
Sun 25/04/04 at 20:23
Regular
"rock kickin!"
the club that hurt's that nintendo would put so littel guy's in ssbm and took out sonic and tails!
Sun 25/04/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Football is #1"
big bubba wrote:
> join the club....\

which club?
Sun 25/04/04 at 20:17
Regular
"rock kickin!"
join the club....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.