GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cricket Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/01/07 at 11:46
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A thread to discuss cricket incase anyone else is a fan like me.
Page:
Sat 17/03/07 at 20:46
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Bangladesh seem to be getting rather close to a famous victory, and Ireland aren't exactly disgracing themselves by the looks of things, though they don't seem to be batting particularly aggressively...

Damn my parents for not subscribing to Sky Sports and leaving me to check up on things using BBC Online!
Sat 17/03/07 at 15:01
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Ireland look like they good potentially cause Pakistan some trouble (23-2). And Bangladesh are definitely throwing a spanner in India's works by taking three quick wickets with a low run rate (51-3 - 17 overs).
Fri 16/03/07 at 23:55
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
It wasn't really a surprise to see New Zealand win, although they were shaken by the loss of 3 quick wickets. England just didn't set a good enough total and were quite slow about it.

South Africa were really going for it. Gibbs with 6 sixes, Boucher I think it was with the fastest one day 50, South Africa's highest World Cup total and their biggest one day win. The Netherlands did well to not get bowled out though.
Fri 16/03/07 at 16:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
133-3 to 138-7. It would seem that England are going to be bowled out pretty cheaply.

8 overs to go and it's 148-7. I can't see them making 200.

Good saving partnership from Nixon and Plunkett.

New Zealand need 210 to win. Very much within range.
Fri 16/03/07 at 15:54
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
86-3 now with Pietersen going along nicely and Collingwood not doing too bad, hopefully they can stay in there for a bit to get a good run going.
Fri 16/03/07 at 15:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yep, credit to Ireland. I only saw bits of the Zimbabwe innings and saw most of the Ireland innings. Bray did well with the bat.

I think it shows how close it is between some of the nations outside the top 8 and those top 8 teams will have to be very careful.

Bermuda were woeful with the bat again. I've not seen much of them. Maybe they are better against weaker bowlers.

Didn't see the Joyce wicket but Bell edged it and Vaughan went for a pull on a ball that shouldn't have been pulled and he played it on to his stumps. The commentators were just saying that the 16-20 over stage was the key stage. It's the time to stay in and not expose the middle order to spin. And then Vaughan gets out.
Fri 16/03/07 at 14:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
33-2 after 11 overs poor start from England.
Fri 16/03/07 at 09:20
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Wow Ireland bowling Zimbabwe out with the last ball to take a draw what a game!

Zimbabwe looked certain winners with about 10 overs left but all credit to Ireland.

England today can't wait the teams will be picked from the following:

England: M Vaughan (capt), J Anderson, I Bell, R Bopara, P Collingwood, J Dalrymple, A Flintoff, E Joyce, J Lewis, S Mahmood, P Nixon (wkt), M Panesar, K Pietersen, L Plunkett, A Strauss.

New Zealand: S Fleming (capt), S Bond, J Franklin, P Fulton, M Mason, B McCullum (wkt), C McMillan, J Oram, J Patel, S Styris, R Taylor, D Tuffey, D Vettori, L Vincent.

Umpires: R Koertzen (SA) and B Doctrove (WI)

A decision on Anderson will be made this morning and if he doesn't play either Mahmood or Lewis will be given the nod with Strauss set to miss out on selection also.
Thu 15/03/07 at 14:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Canada really fizzled out in the end. A couple of the run outs at the end of their innings were comical. If they had scored another 50 runs, they might have had a chance.

Australia never really looked in trouble. Even when they lost a wicket they just played the same way and made a daunting total. Scotland had everything against them, especially when they lost a bowler to injury before he had even bowled a ball and he couldn't come out to bat.
Thu 15/03/07 at 11:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
A comprehensive win for the Aussies which was to be expected and a win for Kenya as well. I thought after the start they got Canada were looking good for a win but it wasn't to be.

Sri Lanka vs Bermuda and Ireland vs Zimbabwe today a sure win for Sri Lanka and I think the Ireland vs Zimbabwe match will be close but even after all their troubles I think Zimbabwe will nick it.

Englands first match tomorrow at 13-30 can't wait!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.