GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"annoyed that the next grand theft auto is not going to be on xbox"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/04 at 16:37
Regular
"object"
I was realy annoyed when i read that the next GTA game is not going to be on xbox it might eventually , cause GTA 3 and vice city have had a graphical make over I regret buying them on ps 2
Sun 02/05/04 at 16:37
Regular
"object"
I was realy annoyed when i read that the next GTA game is not going to be on xbox it might eventually , cause GTA 3 and vice city have had a graphical make over I regret buying them on ps 2
Sun 02/05/04 at 19:11
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
San Andreas WILL be released on X-Box at some point.
Sun 02/05/04 at 19:19
Regular
"object"
I hope your right
Sun 02/05/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well it makes sense from Rockstars' point of view as they'll make much more money, and as you say the other two GTA games made their way onto X-Box. I would guess it'll be a PS2 exclusive for about 6 months.
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:12
"Welcome To My World"
if it aint released on xbox then i will kill rockstar people
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:15
Regular
"\\"
Yep. And i'm sure you know exactly where they all live and what time they go to sleep.
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:19
Regular
": ("
Rockstar will rot without an Xbox version of GTA : San Andreas.
Sun 02/05/04 at 20:22
"Welcome To My World"
Aoe wrote:
> Yep. And i'm sure you know exactly where they all live and what time
> they go to sleep.

sure do
Sun 02/05/04 at 21:45
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Actually if what I heard is right, there could be a very interesting deal between Microsoft and Rockstar soon.
Sun 02/05/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Savatt78 wrote:
> Actually if what I heard is right, there could be a very interesting
> deal between Microsoft and Rockstar soon.

Do tell....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.