GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You knew it was coming..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 16:59
Regular
Right out of my....

Mouth.

WOW, Ninja Gaiden, WOW.

Where to start...

Ground breaking visual content, hyper fast frame rate, awesome soundtrack, great surround sounds, full Widescreen 480 support, lighting fast controls, great character movement, literally hundreds of moves, immensely difficult, top draw environments, Bruce Lee chuck move, as Ninja as Ninja can be, excellent presentation, literally life like cut scene videos... Erm...

WOW, Ninja Gaiden, WOW.
Thu 13/05/04 at 23:23
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Clever SR. Managed to change HL2 to NG so quickly I got it
> today.....at my mums, and my Xbox is at my dads, where I was quite
> happily playing RS3 with Creepy and MGS:TS!
>
> Ar!

That was a good game ^_^
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:48
Regular
"Teal'c"
You know I'll whoop you Ali. Actually, you probably don't, becuase deep down we both know it isn't true. God this game would be good with Live co-op.
Thu 13/05/04 at 21:50
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Clever SR. Managed to change HL2 to NG so quickly I got it today.....at my mums, and my Xbox is at my dads, where I was quite happily playing RS3 with Creepy and MGS:TS!

Ar!
Thu 13/05/04 at 21:44
Regular
Yeah there are 12 of them, best thing to do is take them all out before you bother with the horse dude, that way you can easily take the horse back guy.
Thu 13/05/04 at 21:01
Regular
Good game but jesus chroist do Tecmo even know what a learning curve is?

I fight 6 guys on horse back thinking they're the boss, use up all my elixirs on them, only to turn the corner and get faced by some Red Samurai fag and 2 gay ass teleporting tw@ts.

Woah this game is so fooking hard and I'm on the easiest setting.
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:47
Regular
Yeah the LIVE challenges interest me greatly, it is why I want to achieve a really high level of playing through the single player.
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:30
Regular
"Touched!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Bets of all though is that it manages to keep my Jack Russel quiet,
> she is fixated on all the combos.

LOL - I really want this, also the Live challenges sound excellent!
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:28
Regular
Best of all though is that it manages to keep my Jack Russel quiet, she is fixated on all the combos.
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:25
Regular
Played it for 3 hours, so far half way through chapter 3 biznitch ;)

When they s**tart the LIVE competition later this month I will be entering, if you so wish to join we could have a a wager on it.

Chapter 2 boss is facking nails, it took me around 10 attempts to beat him.

Basically he is like an old s**tyle mys**tical warrior on horse back only the area is really small and these things called "Mages" jus**t keep appearing firing s**tuff at you so you can't use your bow to get him. The mages go invisible leaving you jumping in the air and off the doors throwing Shirukens every where. Absolutley fricking nails. Jus**t before that battle as well you have to face about 6 Men on horse back whils**t you are surrounded by fire. So fricking satisfying when you take the bow and take them off the back of their horse only to go in and grab a 15 move combo.

My bigges**t combo so far is 36, every time you get hit the combo count s**tarts again and if you don't do a move within 2 seconds it res**tarts also. Quite frankly I was getting bored with easy games, this however is beyond the realms of being difficult.

Oh and yes you do get to do all the Bruce Lee sh*t with the Nunchukas, not much good though agains**t white Ninjas.
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Teal'c"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> It's facking immense but so bloody difficult. Wait until you hit the
> chapter one mini boss with the Bruce Lee Nunchuckas, sheesh.

> chapter one

> mini boss

Ouch.
So how far are you at the moment? I'm determined to beat you to the end even though I havn't recieved it yet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.