GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You knew it was coming..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 16:59
Regular
Right out of my....

Mouth.

WOW, Ninja Gaiden, WOW.

Where to start...

Ground breaking visual content, hyper fast frame rate, awesome soundtrack, great surround sounds, full Widescreen 480 support, lighting fast controls, great character movement, literally hundreds of moves, immensely difficult, top draw environments, Bruce Lee chuck move, as Ninja as Ninja can be, excellent presentation, literally life like cut scene videos... Erm...

WOW, Ninja Gaiden, WOW.
Sat 15/05/04 at 20:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'You're one sick son of a bi*ch'
'Nope, I'm just an ordinairy guy, with nothing to lose'
Sat 15/05/04 at 20:07
Regular
"how about i throw in a sexual harassment charge to boot"

"about who?!"

"haha...about...you!"
Sat 15/05/04 at 19:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'For you Creepy (Brad) I got five!'

I love that film.

Yus I have.

[email protected]
Sat 15/05/04 at 19:45
Regular
Cyclone you got msn?
Sat 15/05/04 at 19:32
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Indoobetably, but I suspect my drive is narked.
Sat 15/05/04 at 19:29
Regular
"8==="
Use a CD lens cleaner.
Sat 15/05/04 at 19:27
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Man, this sucks.

Normally, if my rubbish Xbox decides to crash, it's during loading or on a cut-scene, and most of the time if I press A it sorts its act out and gets going again.

NG just crashes anytime it wants, and ends my game completely.

Sweetest game I've played in long time, from what I've seen....except TS on Cube, which is even better than I imagined it would be.
Sat 15/05/04 at 17:07
Regular
This game is just freaking superb, shame most people won't play it though as it is damn hard. I'm on chapter 6 now, end of chapter 5 was a bit of a b*tch, those black ninjas are fooking rock.
Sat 15/05/04 at 00:33
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
You'll get the Nunchaku in the first part of the Imperial City.
Fri 14/05/04 at 20:26
Regular
"Teal'c"
Aha. The bosses may be hard, but you sure do get a sense of satisfaction when you beat them. That chapter 2 boss was a bizatch, but when dealt the death blow, "AHA" I said. And then I wept with joy.
This third chapters coolio.
The game looks lovely.
I am pleased.

However, I'm wanting the Nunchaku.
Where might I find a pair.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.