GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You knew it was coming..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 16:59
Regular
Right out of my....

Mouth.

WOW, Ninja Gaiden, WOW.

Where to start...

Ground breaking visual content, hyper fast frame rate, awesome soundtrack, great surround sounds, full Widescreen 480 support, lighting fast controls, great character movement, literally hundreds of moves, immensely difficult, top draw environments, Bruce Lee chuck move, as Ninja as Ninja can be, excellent presentation, literally life like cut scene videos... Erm...

WOW, Ninja Gaiden, WOW.
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:11
Regular
You are missing the point, this is a special game, regardless of whether you want it or not this is the best action game I have played in years.
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:09
Regular
": ("
Its not special to me, both it is for others.

Looks good but I am very poor at completing games, i dont even thibnk i've ever complete a game actually.
Thu 13/05/04 at 20:00
Regular
You make a sh*t point and a good point in the same pos**t. Saying this game is nothing special is jus**t s**tupid, it's awesome, a true 'old skool' game modernised in about every way possible yet it s**till keeps the element of classic gameplay alive, every modern developer could learn something from this game.

The good point is that it isn't for casual gamers, it's hard, so hard in fact that I want to smack my own face and every horse man I come across I jus**t get more pieced of, that is of course until I whip out the bow and fire an arrow which takes him s**traight off the horse ready for some super combo jazz s**tyle.
Thu 13/05/04 at 19:45
Regular
": ("
This game doesn't attract me one bit, it may be because I dont realised the beauty of it or it may be because I just think its another game with a decent storyline, nothing special.

I personally think NG is for the more dedicated gamers, the ones that would spend their time playing a game on their own and completing it. Dont think thats bad, its just how some people are and i dont class myself as a 'Hardcore' Gamer because im absolute s**t at playing games.

I just get games that have Luve, cool feel to it and popular.

That why this year I will only be getting the following games :

Football Manager 2005

Pro Evo 4

Halo 2

Some of you, well most of you, like games that are hard eg. NG and games that have good storylines.

Oh, I got PGR2 today........proper sick game.
Thu 13/05/04 at 19:14
Regular
One other thing, it is easy to see where the games main ideas have come from, one namely Devil May Cry on the PS2. From the pause screen where you select weapons to the style, to the interesting enemies, the fact you upgrade in in a very similar wayand collect "ORB" style objects to buy things.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:51
Regular
It's facking immense but so bloody difficult. Wait until you hit the chapter one mini boss with the Bruce Lee Nunchuckas, sheesh.

Love running and jumping off all the walls throwing Shurikens and then finishing it off with a snazzy combo. It looks and feels so sweet.

Be warned though it really is THAT difficult.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:24
Regular
Fancy a game then Cyclone?
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:24
Regular
"Teal'c"
It's not fair, it won't come until Saturday at the earliest.
I'm thinking Monday.
You have no idea just how much I'm weeping right now.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:21
Regular
Ah sheet, I must of left rainbow six on. sorry.
Thu 13/05/04 at 18:18
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I invited you Creepy! And you ignored me..

*waa!*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.