GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You knew it was coming..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 13/05/04 at 16:59
Regular
Right out of my....

Mouth.

WOW, Ninja Gaiden, WOW.

Where to start...

Ground breaking visual content, hyper fast frame rate, awesome soundtrack, great surround sounds, full Widescreen 480 support, lighting fast controls, great character movement, literally hundreds of moves, immensely difficult, top draw environments, Bruce Lee chuck move, as Ninja as Ninja can be, excellent presentation, literally life like cut scene videos... Erm...

WOW, Ninja Gaiden, WOW.
Mon 17/05/04 at 23:18
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Beaten the game on normal. Earned a new costume and it comes complete with a light saber. Also earned the very hard mode too, although I'm not in any hurry to do it on hard, let alone very hard.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
What's normal to some people may not be normal to others though. But they should have added an easier mode to balance things out a little, but having said that I'm still going to buy it.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:30
Regular
Gah, I hate that.

If the difficulty says "normal" it should be normal.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:26
Regular
There's no easy setting, there's normal and hard and then very hard's unlocked if you complete hard.

It's damn hard but it's worth the effort, it will make you swear a hell of a lot. I think my mum think I've gone mental ever since I got this game, the amount of expletives coming from my bedroom is enough to make Roy Chubby Brown blush.
Mon 17/05/04 at 22:22
Regular
There's an "easy" setting?

Well why is everyone complaining?
Mon 17/05/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I know it's supposed to be really difficult, but that just means it'll last me much longer, and I think the easy setting is still pretty difficult as well.
Mon 17/05/04 at 19:08
Regular
": ("
Isn't there an easy Difficulty level?
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:55
Regular
It's excellent. Well worth the money as long as you can put up with the very high difficulty level and some really annoying bosses.
Mon 17/05/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Remember when I said I wasn't going to bother with Ninja Gaiden? Why did I say that? I saw loads of video footage today and well, wow, it looks fantastic. I'll be getting this at the weekend, no doubt.
Sat 15/05/04 at 23:14
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Not doing too bad at the moment, I'm in the Aquaducts. Think its like chapter 10 or 11.

Got some cool weapons too. :-)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.