GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm leaving"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/05/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Time Up"
I've had it, and I'm actually leaving, even if I got 100+ posts telling me to stay, and I know that I'm not even going to get any posts telling me to stay, all what I'm going to get is posts like : "Thank God", and "What a releif" and "We hated you anyway", which proves that leaving is the correct thing to do, and I'm not even going to wait to see anybody's replies and I'm going to leave directly so that nobody would say that I am showing off or trying to attract sympathy, and I'm not saying goodbye so that you would hate me more, and I am happy to say that I am actually releifed to leave, to me it's a joyful thing to me, just as it is to you.
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
that's all i'm asking for, i don't think it's too much to ask to have the Sony - PS1 & PS2 forum have topics actually about the PS1 and PS2 in it
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
Does anyone know when the new GTA comes out?
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:28
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
OK, not very good at this forum thingy mainly coz i dont really know what the fook to say lol so im away for a bath and me scratcher seeyas all later
Mon 17/05/04 at 09:47
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
Cyclone wrote:
> phuzzy wrote:
> What the hell?
>
> Why are you being so pathetic?
>
> *whimper sigh noone cares, i'm never returning whimper sob*
>
> Get lost you little attention-seeker.
>
> Phuzzy, I never expected such harsh words!
>
> Has that ugly scottish girl with headlight stare rejected you?
>
> :P

I'm sick of all these damn 'Goodbye' threads. Who cares? It's a FORUM :D

Oooh, and y'know that girl? Someone equally ugly asked her out that I know. She said no :D

I have finer tastes :D
Mon 17/05/04 at 15:43
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Yunaa wrote:
> Why did she post a message sayin she was goin if shes not?

Oh, go away Cusack.
Mon 17/05/04 at 15:46
Regular
"Monochromatic"
* Sings *

He's leaving !
On that midnight tra........oh ! carry on.
Mon 17/05/04 at 16:59
Regular
Wakka wrote:
> Shut up, lalakers you idiot. Why do you always annoy me? Who cares
> about your crappy 2-D Disgaea game anyway?

Excuse me while I snort with laughter...
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:10
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Mav wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> Shut up, lalakers you idiot. Why do you always annoy me? Who cares
> about your crappy 2-D Disgaea game anyway?
>
> Excuse me while I snort with laughter...

I was in a bad mood.
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:12
Regular
Still, the fact you call Disgaea "lalaker's crappy 2D game" is as though it's been something bubbling up inside you for quite some time...
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Whatt's the point in arguing. You always argue with me and so does lalakers, I've stop quoting so why do you continue?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.