GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm leaving"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/05/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Time Up"
I've had it, and I'm actually leaving, even if I got 100+ posts telling me to stay, and I know that I'm not even going to get any posts telling me to stay, all what I'm going to get is posts like : "Thank God", and "What a releif" and "We hated you anyway", which proves that leaving is the correct thing to do, and I'm not even going to wait to see anybody's replies and I'm going to leave directly so that nobody would say that I am showing off or trying to attract sympathy, and I'm not saying goodbye so that you would hate me more, and I am happy to say that I am actually releifed to leave, to me it's a joyful thing to me, just as it is to you.
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Did you not post a thread saying you were leaving yet, behold!!! you are still here? Did i imagine that thread?
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:25
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
Ello people im new to this so bare with me please hows everyone doin?
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Cusack?
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Lou Role wrote:
> Cusack?

i wouldn't be surprised if it was
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Did you not post a thread saying you were leaving yet, behold!!! you
> are still here?

I said that I would stay if 10 people wanted me to.

> Did i imagine that thread?

No, you are just coming back to the real world after licking Larlarh's ass all day.
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
Who's Cusack?? Take it he's a pain in the ass seeing as you all see to dislike him?
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Yunaa wrote:
> Who's Cusack?? Take it he's a pain in the ass

SHE, she's a pain in the ass.
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
I used to go into freeserve chat theres loads of pains in the ass in there but least ye got an iggy button.
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
Why did she post a message sayin she was goin if shes not?
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:44
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Lou Role wrote:
> Yunaa wrote:
> Who's Cusack?? Take it he's a pain in the ass
>
> SHE, she's a pain in the ass.

Cusack is a guy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.