GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm leaving"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/05/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Time Up"
I've had it, and I'm actually leaving, even if I got 100+ posts telling me to stay, and I know that I'm not even going to get any posts telling me to stay, all what I'm going to get is posts like : "Thank God", and "What a releif" and "We hated you anyway", which proves that leaving is the correct thing to do, and I'm not even going to wait to see anybody's replies and I'm going to leave directly so that nobody would say that I am showing off or trying to attract sympathy, and I'm not saying goodbye so that you would hate me more, and I am happy to say that I am actually releifed to leave, to me it's a joyful thing to me, just as it is to you.
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Wakka wrote:
> Cusack is a guy.

Really!? You don't say, he could have fooled me.
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:51
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wakka wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> Did you not post a thread saying you were leaving yet, behold!!! you
> are still here?
>
> I said that I would stay if 10 people wanted me to.

So then you are an attention seeking muppet who wants everyone to love him and give him a great big hug.

> No, you are just coming back to the real world after licking
> Larlarh's ass all day.

If you're going to use a games character in one of your pathetic insults at least get his name right, it just makes you look stupid ........... sorry, stupider, there's a good lad :-D
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:54
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Shut up, lalakers you idiot. Why do you always annoy me? Who cares about your crappy 2-D Disgaea game anyway?
Sun 16/05/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wakka wrote:
> Shut up, lalakers you idiot. Why do you always annoy me? Who cares
> about your crappy 2-D Disgaea game anyway?

Who made a topic about it? who's just brought it up for no good reason? Think you'll find that's you so i guess you care about it. :-D
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:00
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I didn't actually care about it. I wanted people to respect me, so I posted a half-decent topic. Or are you going to say that because I posted it that it sucks?
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wakka wrote:
> I didn't actually care about it. I wanted people to respect me, so I
> posted a half-decent topic. Or are you going to say that because I
> posted it that it sucks?

No actually that was a decent topic it's a shame that those sort of topics from you are the exception and not the norm. I'd have no problem with you if you didn't post useless unrelated spam and didn't quote huge chunks of text (although to your credit you have stopped that it seems)
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Thank you for the last bit, I have tried my best to stop quoting and my next step is to post good, interesting topics. Hopefully, my newest one is a start.
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:04
Regular
"Queen Summoner"
Woah this is one bitchyyyyy thread huh!
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
and also if you notice in your what colour is your PS2 topic i responded to that without any problems. As long as the topic is related to PS2 i don't care if it's written by Osama Bin Laden i'll respect the thread and post in it my on topic reply
Sun 16/05/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Thanks lalakersrule. I will post much more PS2-related topics now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.