GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm leaving"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 16/05/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Time Up"
I've had it, and I'm actually leaving, even if I got 100+ posts telling me to stay, and I know that I'm not even going to get any posts telling me to stay, all what I'm going to get is posts like : "Thank God", and "What a releif" and "We hated you anyway", which proves that leaving is the correct thing to do, and I'm not even going to wait to see anybody's replies and I'm going to leave directly so that nobody would say that I am showing off or trying to attract sympathy, and I'm not saying goodbye so that you would hate me more, and I am happy to say that I am actually releifed to leave, to me it's a joyful thing to me, just as it is to you.
Tue 18/05/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Fosco wrote:

> Don't diss Disgaea. I'll ban you! Ban you I say!

Sorry boss. *Curls up in corner and continues polishing Fosco's shoes*
Tue 18/05/04 at 11:20
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Ciao

Whoever you are
Tue 18/05/04 at 10:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Fosco wrote:
> Wakka wrote:
> Shut up, lalakers you idiot. Why do you always annoy me? Who cares
> about your crappy 2-D Disgaea game anyway?
>
> /Gasp!
>
> Don't diss Disgaea. I'll ban you! Ban you I say!

Ooooh i like the way this staffie thinks, you are indeed a person of fine taste :-D
Tue 18/05/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I'm glad you are gone Cusack, I disliked you a lot.
Tue 18/05/04 at 09:58
Regular
"Staffie 2"
Wakka wrote:
> Shut up, lalakers you idiot. Why do you always annoy me? Who cares
> about your crappy 2-D Disgaea game anyway?

/Gasp!

Don't diss Disgaea. I'll ban you! Ban you I say!
Tue 18/05/04 at 07:27
Regular
": ("
lalakersrule wrote:

> anyway, whatever *goes back to reading his copy of Famitsu*

:OD
Tue 18/05/04 at 00:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wakka wrote:
> Whatt's the point in arguing. You always argue with me and so does
> lalakers, I've stop quoting so why do you continue?

Ermm sorry but i don't ALWAYS argue with you i just point out the times when you post unrelated stuff and quote needlessly (which i do to most people, it's not like i'm picking on you specifically). I actually hadn't said anything to you for quite some time. Believe it or not when i come online, giving you a hard time is not the first thing on my agenda, i have far better things to do.

anyway, whatever *goes back to reading his copy of Famitsu*
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:38
Regular
I'm just making a point that, although you were in a bad mood, it was simply funny that you said that so randomly. Like I said before, as if it was something you needed to get off your chest and all it took was a spark to set you off.

No biggie.
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Whatt's the point in arguing. You always argue with me and so does lalakers, I've stop quoting so why do you continue?
Mon 17/05/04 at 17:12
Regular
Still, the fact you call Disgaea "lalaker's crappy 2D game" is as though it's been something bubbling up inside you for quite some time...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.