GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo 3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 12:35
Regular
ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT TO GO!!!

how many of you are picking up a copy of GT3 next friday?

I definatly am!!!
Sun 15/07/01 at 19:02
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Smells a bit in here doesn't it? I never thought so many Sony owners/lovers existed.

Anyways I hope that my mate has pre ordered a copy as I desperately want a go on this classy looking game. I have played a demo......a bit slow, but the finished game should be great.

(;o|
Sun 15/07/01 at 18:59
Isn't that book called the Official PS2 Mag?

That's what it says on mine!
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:27
Regular
"Back For Good"
I've heard there's a book or sommin with a free DVD with in the making footage of GT3. If your a GT fanantic then it's great but i think i'll pass on that one.
Sun 15/07/01 at 17:03
Just 4 and a half days until I get to play GT3 on my brand new steering wheel!

Heart beat rising....

Getting short of breath....

Excitement level rising....
Sun 15/07/01 at 13:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Heh. I was a researcher at work experience. I did in total about 20 minutes of research. Giving a kid a desk in the corner away from everyone else and a DSL connection is a very bad idea ;-D
Sun 15/07/01 at 11:28
Regular
Turbonutter wrote:
> Where do you work? Did it cross your mind that some people might
> have the Internet at work as well?

Oh, yeah, the internet is everywhere, but I think my boss would be annoyed at the 32 inch tv, the psx2 and the grinning fool sitting at my desk playing gt3 on friday instead of the usual incompetant researcher which i I usually am.

I'd best call in sick
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:14
I'm picking it up as the shops open, then back home to play it non-stop until Monday morning, fuelled only by drugs and munchies. Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!!
(The handy paper bag stops Dan hyper-ventilating once more)
Sun 15/07/01 at 00:06
im gonna order mine now, cuz i save a tener compared to irish prices. will it be worth the extra wait, saving a tener i mean!

o, and i was told to stop advertisin, so im sorry to any1 who i annoyed.

sorry again!
Sat 14/07/01 at 21:58
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
I pre-ordered mine!From SR of course.
Sat 14/07/01 at 20:08
Regular
"Back For Good"
haha, just popped into the nintendo forum for a sec, have you read the Cr*p in there. It's nothing about the gamecube good controller,good games or anything.

I's all 64's better than greystation.

gamecube will leave the xbox and Ps2 standing.

why the 64 is the best ever console.

We don't have to argue that stuff in here why? first of we're probably mature enough to see both ends and we don't really care what people think of the PS2 cus we all luv it anyway :)

Second off we dont have to keep folling ourselves that one's better than the other cus the PS2 has a killer line up of games coming ;)

Third if you remember anyone wineing about not getting a game or causing childish chaos i guarentee there from that forum.

anyways back onto GT3 is anyone getting the steering wheel package?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.