GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo 3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/07/01 at 12:35
Regular
ONLY 6 DAYS LEFT TO GO!!!

how many of you are picking up a copy of GT3 next friday?

I definatly am!!!
Tue 17/07/01 at 16:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Tell me - What is the new thing in GT3 that warrants all the hype (apart from the 'amazing' graphics etc)
Tue 17/07/01 at 10:58
"High polygon count"
It's not just us though - I believe it's also been removed on the US version.
Tue 17/07/01 at 10:49
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I found out today that the car that is suposed to be the lambourgini Diablo has been removed from the PAL version and replaced with a crap car. This seems to always happen, something to do with licencing or something.
Mon 16/07/01 at 23:22
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I ll have to get up early on Friday morning and drag my feet to the neerest EB. Sorry Special Reserve, I want to renew my membership before I start buying stuff.

I hope the queue wont be as long as the one for the tickets for Spurs opening match today.
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:42
Regular
"Back For Good"
yeah i just want to make sure i get it on release day. I think i'll get it form SR to save me the bother of getting up early morning haha.

It's a reward voucher anyway which means i can spend it on anything at EB but gran turismo is the only thing on my wanted list at the moment.
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:22
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Those of you who didnt pre-order that... that...work of an absolute genius, a genuine masterpiece, a beaty...Sorry where was I. Anyway when are you going to the shops on Friday to pick the game up?
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:21
If you must....

But then you have to trapse aalll the way to EB to pick it up, and then aaall the way back.

With SR you just have to walk to your front door to pick it up.
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:10
Regular
"Back For Good"
they do price matching so it would be about £30

can you delete orders from here?
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:47
Yeah I wanted to months ago too, but was waiting for the Wheel pack.
Mon 16/07/01 at 21:45
"High polygon count"
nobby flagpole wrote:
> I pre-ordered mine a few weeks ago

That all? I pre-ordered mine MONTHS ago!

My pre-order was before yours! Nah nah! ;-p

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.