GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First annual Special Reserve RC2 championship type thingy....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 01:06
Regular
Just set-up the tournament on the XSN website. It's due to start on the 26th which is this Wednesday, each round will last 2 days to give people time to log their times on each track.

Decided to keep it open to the public just to fill up the places, it's open for 16 players so hopefully we should have a decent amount of people playing. The tracks are as follows...

Round 1
Great Britain - Northwest 1
Race type : Rally
Car class : Rally 1

Round 2
Argentina - Cumbre Montegranito
Race Type : Hill climb
Car class : Hill Climb 1

Round 3
Sweden - Berga
Race Type : Rally
Car Class : Rally 1

Round 4
USA - Mesa Roja Ridge
Race Type : Hill Climb
Car Class : Hill Climb 1

Round 5
Monte Carlo - Claremont I
Race Type : Rally
Car class : Rally 1

To get registered you need to go to the XSN Sports website and register you gamertag, the you need to go to the Rallisport 2 section and look for a competitions called SR CHAMPIONSHIP and enter.
Then it gives you a password for the compo and you just enter that and the name of the competition on your Xbox.

It's very simple but if you need any help then just give me a shout. Oh and check out the freaky dog things in a leighby on the Monte Carlo track...at least I think they're dogs.
Fri 28/05/04 at 12:55
Regular
"Touched!"
Feck that course is hard, just managed a 1:42:831 and I dunno if I will ever beat it!
Fri 28/05/04 at 12:31
Regular
Edgy wrote:

> Suggestion: Instead of leaving it open, why not ask all who want to
> join to pop their gamertags in a thread by a certain date/time.

Was originally planning on doing that but wasn't sure if you had to fill up all the places to start the tournament.

It turns out you don't so next time who ever starts the tournament can do that.
Fri 28/05/04 at 12:02
Regular
"Touched!"
Finally beaten Creepy and have a top speed of 136mph.
Fri 28/05/04 at 11:43
Regular
Your list doesn't show me as owning RSC2 :P
Fri 28/05/04 at 11:38
Regular
I'll sign up for the next, no problem there.

Suggestion: Instead of leaving it open, why not ask all who want to join to pop their gamertags in a thread by a certain date/time.

That way you can invite them in eliminating the problem of not knowing who's got the game (despite it saying clearly on the Xbox Live SR page at www.lorl.co.uk and in various threads on here) and eliminating the problem of random people filling up the spaces.
Fri 28/05/04 at 11:31
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Not the end of the world Edgy, just one of those things, this tournament will be over in a few days, find another one on XSN if your desperate to compete then sign up for SR Championship Season 2 when it's organised.
Fri 28/05/04 at 11:23
Regular

I haven't actually had plenty of time, for reasons I wont go into, and the one moment I finally had, I couldn't.
Fri 28/05/04 at 11:14
Regular
You had plenty of time to join and seeing as there's only about 6 or 7 on here with Rallisport Challenge 16 places was plenty. I'm not gonna open up the tournament to 32 players just because someone I didn't even know had the game didn't join up on time.
Fri 28/05/04 at 11:08
Regular
Surely setting a limit to 16 entrants when there are more than 16 members on these forums with Live wasn't my fault?
Fri 28/05/04 at 10:55
Regular
Edgy wrote:

> Thanks a bunch.
>
>

You had plenty of time to enter, a lot of the people didn't join till the last minute. Stop being a tart, it's your own fault. If anyone deserves a slow clap it's you.

*slow clap*

Anyway, should have done better on that last round but I lost motivation to play last night, pretty sure I could have got a bit better time. Was a tight race though, hopefully I'll do better on this round.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.