GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First annual Special Reserve RC2 championship type thingy....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 01:06
Regular
Just set-up the tournament on the XSN website. It's due to start on the 26th which is this Wednesday, each round will last 2 days to give people time to log their times on each track.

Decided to keep it open to the public just to fill up the places, it's open for 16 players so hopefully we should have a decent amount of people playing. The tracks are as follows...

Round 1
Great Britain - Northwest 1
Race type : Rally
Car class : Rally 1

Round 2
Argentina - Cumbre Montegranito
Race Type : Hill climb
Car class : Hill Climb 1

Round 3
Sweden - Berga
Race Type : Rally
Car Class : Rally 1

Round 4
USA - Mesa Roja Ridge
Race Type : Hill Climb
Car Class : Hill Climb 1

Round 5
Monte Carlo - Claremont I
Race Type : Rally
Car class : Rally 1

To get registered you need to go to the XSN Sports website and register you gamertag, the you need to go to the Rallisport 2 section and look for a competitions called SR CHAMPIONSHIP and enter.
Then it gives you a password for the compo and you just enter that and the name of the competition on your Xbox.

It's very simple but if you need any help then just give me a shout. Oh and check out the freaky dog things in a leighby on the Monte Carlo track...at least I think they're dogs.
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:03
Regular
"Touched!"
finally got a 2:45, still screwed up the last corner too!
Sun 30/05/04 at 15:13
Regular
"Touched!"
just got a 2:47, definately room for improvement though!
Sun 30/05/04 at 14:37
Regular
"Touched!"
well done mate, you can get some kick ass speed on this track at times along those two fairly straight stretches, I rekon you are right about the 2:45 as I was flying at one point only to lose a lot at the end, also you don't need to brake much at all on this course I find.
Sun 30/05/04 at 14:34
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I got a 2.48.917 after just over half an hour of trying, think a 2.45.xxx is possible.
Sun 30/05/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Touched!"
urgh I feel rough as hell today :( just set a 1:50 not too good really, got too much glare in my room which means I'll end up playing it tonight :)
Sun 30/05/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Touched!"
Yeah he did an excellent time, this is the round I won't do too well in.
Sun 30/05/04 at 10:35
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Glad round 2 is over, link to Round 3 times page (not easy to find page listing the times - or prehaps it's just me)

www.xsnsports.com/RalliSport/RoundDetails/?rsgid=874&tgrn=3

Great time for Round 2 MadDrago by the way.
Sat 29/05/04 at 12:52
Regular
"relocated"
I quite enjoyed this round. The hill climbs are my favourite part of the career mode. Not looking forwrd to racing on snow because I'm rubbish at it.
Sat 29/05/04 at 08:14
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
roll on tomorrow, lets get this round over and done with !
Sat 29/05/04 at 00:49
Regular
"Touched!"
Cheers..I've managed to get a 24:800 in the first sector too but I lost it later on...I still don't know how I got that score as I cannot match it or beat it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.