GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First annual Special Reserve RC2 championship type thingy....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 01:06
Regular
Just set-up the tournament on the XSN website. It's due to start on the 26th which is this Wednesday, each round will last 2 days to give people time to log their times on each track.

Decided to keep it open to the public just to fill up the places, it's open for 16 players so hopefully we should have a decent amount of people playing. The tracks are as follows...

Round 1
Great Britain - Northwest 1
Race type : Rally
Car class : Rally 1

Round 2
Argentina - Cumbre Montegranito
Race Type : Hill climb
Car class : Hill Climb 1

Round 3
Sweden - Berga
Race Type : Rally
Car Class : Rally 1

Round 4
USA - Mesa Roja Ridge
Race Type : Hill Climb
Car Class : Hill Climb 1

Round 5
Monte Carlo - Claremont I
Race Type : Rally
Car class : Rally 1

To get registered you need to go to the XSN Sports website and register you gamertag, the you need to go to the Rallisport 2 section and look for a competitions called SR CHAMPIONSHIP and enter.
Then it gives you a password for the compo and you just enter that and the name of the competition on your Xbox.

It's very simple but if you need any help then just give me a shout. Oh and check out the freaky dog things in a leighby on the Monte Carlo track...at least I think they're dogs.
Sat 05/06/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Sorry to hear that mate, thought you'd gone a bit quiet ! my voodoo spell obviously worked, shame it didn't work on MadDrago :)

Hope your back to full strength/speed soon.

David
Sat 05/06/04 at 14:01
Regular
"Touched!"
Unfortunately I haven't been feeling so good lately so I've not been on much, we both seem on par with each other :D
Sat 05/06/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Finished now, final top 3;

1 MadDrago 13 16 14 16 15 = 74
T2 Spikecast 16 15 16 13 12 = 72
T2 David Holliss 15 14 15 14 14 = 72

0.4 seconds quicker in final round and I woould have been joint 1st :)
Tue 01/06/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
can be fustrating to spend say 2 hours on a track, knock a second off your best time BUT know you could go 2 seconds faster if you got that perfect clean run ... I think that's what keeps you coming back, the hope of a clean perfect lap.
Tue 01/06/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Touched!"
Sometimes you hate the game but if you stick to it you can get some truely fantastic times, It's very tense as well knowning it's a competition you have to really push yourself to get decent times. I've signed up to the ntsc-uk one, I visit their forums and site a lot :)
Tue 01/06/04 at 12:40
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
no probs, seems Spikecast is too fast for us (for now) I hope to claim runners-up spot though.
Tue 01/06/04 at 07:23
Regular
I'm afraid I'll be dropping out of this tournament. And Valentino, Sorry, but I'll not be taking part in yours either. I'm far too busy to put any effort into them. Maybe I'll join a future one, but not right now - there's far too much other stuff occupying me at the moment.
Sun 30/05/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
great time, got my work cut out tonight/tomorrow
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:23
Regular
"Touched!"
ok just set a 2:41 lol - I need a rest.
Sun 30/05/04 at 16:06
Regular
"Touched!"
Bloody hell..just got a 2:42!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.