GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First annual Special Reserve RC2 championship type thingy....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 23/05/04 at 01:06
Regular
Just set-up the tournament on the XSN website. It's due to start on the 26th which is this Wednesday, each round will last 2 days to give people time to log their times on each track.

Decided to keep it open to the public just to fill up the places, it's open for 16 players so hopefully we should have a decent amount of people playing. The tracks are as follows...

Round 1
Great Britain - Northwest 1
Race type : Rally
Car class : Rally 1

Round 2
Argentina - Cumbre Montegranito
Race Type : Hill climb
Car class : Hill Climb 1

Round 3
Sweden - Berga
Race Type : Rally
Car Class : Rally 1

Round 4
USA - Mesa Roja Ridge
Race Type : Hill Climb
Car Class : Hill Climb 1

Round 5
Monte Carlo - Claremont I

To get registered you need to go to the XSN Sports website and register you gamertag, the you need to go to the Rallisport 2 section and look for a competitions called SR CHAMPIONSHIP and enter.
Then it gives you a password for the compo and you just enter that and the name of the competition on your Xbox.

It's very simple but if you need any help then just give me a shout. Oh and check out the freaky dog things in a leighby on the Monte Carlo track...at least I think they're dogs.
Sun 23/05/04 at 01:06
Regular
Just set-up the tournament on the XSN website. It's due to start on the 26th which is this Wednesday, each round will last 2 days to give people time to log their times on each track.

Decided to keep it open to the public just to fill up the places, it's open for 16 players so hopefully we should have a decent amount of people playing. The tracks are as follows...

Round 1
Great Britain - Northwest 1
Race type : Rally

Round 2
Argentina - Cumbre Montegranito
Race Type : Hill climb
Car class : Hill Climb 1

Round 3
Sweden - Berga
Car Class : Rally 1

Round 4
USA - Mesa Roja Ridge
Race Type : Hill Climb
Car Class : Hill Climb 1

Round 5
Monte Carlo - Claremont I

To get registered you need to go to the XSN Sports website and register you gamertag, the you need to go to the Rallisport 2 section and look for a competitions called SR CHAMPIONSHIP and enter.
Then it gives you a password for the compo and you just enter that and the name of the competition on your Xbox.

It's very simple but if you need any help then just give me a shout. Oh and check out the freaky dog things in a leighby on the Monte Carlo track...at least I think they're dogs.
Sun 23/05/04 at 01:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I sometimes wish I had an Xbox.
And broadband.
And money.
Sun 23/05/04 at 09:02
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I would enter this, but i dont have the game yet. May pick it up after i complete Toca.
Sun 23/05/04 at 10:14
Regular
"Touched!"
Ok I've entered!
Sun 23/05/04 at 14:27
Regular
So is this yearly or weekly?
Sun 23/05/04 at 15:01
Regular
Weekly...maybe

Not necessarily annual, just depends how sucessful it is. Hopefully we can get a regular thing going though.
Sun 23/05/04 at 15:02
Regular
Yeah, going to sell my UK Ninja Gaiden and grab this so I will probably sign up. You up for some Splinter Cell online?
Sun 23/05/04 at 15:04
Regular
Yip, give me 15 minutes and I'll be online.
Sun 23/05/04 at 17:54
Regular
"relocated"
I got RC2 on Friday and set up Live today. Only played a few minutes on and off line but it looks excellent. I've signed up for some humiliation.
Sun 23/05/04 at 18:41
Regular
Just joined :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.