GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lara Croft: Tombraider- Another crap movie?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 09/07/01 at 23:44
Regular
Is tombraider the biggest movie failure ever or di you like it? hmmmmm i gave it 4/10. Is the matrix better? By the way tombraider the movie cost $80,000,000 to make!!!!!!
Mon 09/07/01 at 23:44
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Is tombraider the biggest movie failure ever or di you like it? hmmmmm i gave it 4/10. Is the matrix better? By the way tombraider the movie cost $80,000,000 to make!!!!!!
Mon 09/07/01 at 23:46
Regular
I actually liked Tomb Raider, the acting was a bit bad on the baddies part, but on the whole, it was a good story which fitted well into the Tomb Raider universe.
Tue 10/07/01 at 10:27
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
It was not bad considering all the stick it has and will get from people. Not going to win any awards but will a film like this ever go down well with the critics?
Tue 10/07/01 at 10:36
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Please, if you've seen Tomb Raider, stick a proper review here for it, I'd be interested to see what you thought.
Tue 10/07/01 at 13:14
Regular
"not dead"
I'm considering going to see it, as my wife thinks it might be okay, and I watch quite a lot of dumb action movies.

If I do go to see it I will try to post as honest review as I possibly can! If I like it, I'll try to say so, knowing that Goatboy will mock me! ;-)
Tue 10/07/01 at 13:33
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
No, not mocking you.

I mock the film and all it stands for.
Haven't once slated people for watching Titanic or Pearl Harbour, I get that people like different things.

My complaint with TR is that it's not needed as a film.

I would be interested in a review from someone here though
Tue 10/07/01 at 23:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
This is pretty much what I've heard from the serious reviewers.

I think I'll pass on this one.
But I wonder if anyone will provide a good review?

I liked this review, he hated it and said why.

Fair points and saved me £5
Tue 10/07/01 at 23:07
I'm going to go and see the film, only because of Angelie (or however you spell her name). By the way Atomic_Koala The Mummy is a very good film. It's special effects are reasnoble and its really funny, so if you say it's like that then I'm definately going to see it!

Seeya and dont forget murdersite.cjb.net
Wed 11/07/01 at 14:20
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Atomic's post has been removed?
Wed 11/07/01 at 18:07
Why has it been removed?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.