GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sad news people"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/01 at 21:00
Regular
On America's CNN it was announced the Shiggy Miyamoto was involved in a car crash. His condition was listed as critical.
There is nothing solid yet but there was a huge discussion on the IGN boards people claiming they saw it on TV.

My sentiments go out to him.
Sat 07/07/01 at 22:42
Maybe Sony paid them to run the spoof article...
Sat 07/07/01 at 23:31
Regular
"Back in black"
Here we can not tell if it is true or not. We can only hope that Shigsy is all well and good.

Fellow Ninty fans- we shouldn't sterotype Sony fans justy because of this one incident. For one, we don't even no the truth!! Many people on these very forums such as Ant, Khazar and turbonutter to say a few are big into Sony. They are respected guys and we should not sterotype them!
Sun 08/07/01 at 01:14
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Why thank you Chris. You too.
Sun 08/07/01 at 08:09
Regular
Ice Blaster wrote:
> Here we can not tell if it is true or not. We can only hope that
> Shigsy is all well and good.

Fellow Ninty fans- we shouldn't
> sterotype Sony fans justy because of this one incident. For one, we
> don't even no the truth!! Many people on these very forums such as
> Ant, Khazar and turbonutter to say a few are big into Sony. They are
> respected guys and we should not sterotype them!

What does it make me cause i am a ninty cause i own a N64 and a Playstation...........

I hope shigsy is all right and that he returns to making great games.......
Sun 08/07/01 at 10:24
"High polygon count"
DeltaJava wrote:
> That's absolute naff, you b******* PS2 owners.

Yo, dude - grow up, and don't tar us all with the same brush. We're not all sick idiots, just like Nintendo owners aren't all 12 years old or less.

And insulting all PS2 owners makes you almost as bad as the sad little twerp who made up the story.
Sun 08/07/01 at 11:06
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
Thus entire topic has been blown out of proportion.
Sun 08/07/01 at 11:33
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Does Shigsy do any coding, or is mainly a thinker?
Sun 08/07/01 at 11:50
All Shigsy seems to do these days is do his garden (i.e Pikmin) and doodle apparently.
Sun 08/07/01 at 11:50
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
turbonutter wrote:
> Does Shigsy do any coding, or is mainly a thinker?

?
Sun 08/07/01 at 11:52
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Maybe he's going batty in his lod age.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.