GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sad news people"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/07/01 at 21:00
Regular
On America's CNN it was announced the Shiggy Miyamoto was involved in a car crash. His condition was listed as critical.
There is nothing solid yet but there was a huge discussion on the IGN boards people claiming they saw it on TV.

My sentiments go out to him.
Sat 07/07/01 at 21:00
On America's CNN it was announced the Shiggy Miyamoto was involved in a car crash. His condition was listed as critical.
There is nothing solid yet but there was a huge discussion on the IGN boards people claiming they saw it on TV.

My sentiments go out to him.
Sat 07/07/01 at 21:01
Whereabouts was it?
Sat 07/07/01 at 21:03
I'm still trying to find out more but it definitely was reported on CNN.
Sat 07/07/01 at 21:19
Regular
This is absolutly disgusting.

Someone has gone on the PS2 forums in IGN, and said that Miyamoto has been in a serious car accident. Yesterday, someone also said that he has had an heart attack.

Disgusting.
Sat 07/07/01 at 21:23
That's absolute naff, you b******* PS2 owners. Just because no - one with a creative mind like Miyamoto is available on the PS2, and that the designer of MGS may be transfering the game onto GC, doesn't mean you can make false s*** about deaths. And I was going to buy a PS2 too (see my last paragraph on "Fans Ruin the Joy of Gaming".)
Sat 07/07/01 at 21:27
Well I can't find any news anywhere. The Sony fans must be sick in the head. I hate that. I'll see what else I can find.
Sat 07/07/01 at 21:29
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Oh shutup delta! just coz one discusting son of a b**** made up **** doesn't mean were all like that. one person. it is pathetic what that person did but u don't just go swearing @ every ps2 fan!
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
making up stories is real bad. i hope u know that son...
Don't bother, Rik-Rik. I'm sure Shigsy is locked up somewhere perfecting whatever of the tens of games he's working on, anyway.
Sat 07/07/01 at 21:30
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
if he if in a car crash tho lets hope he survies.. he is a Gr8 man

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.