GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game borrowers..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/01 at 14:58
Regular
AAArrgghhhh!!! i'm so angry, i gave my cousin a lone of Pokemon Stadium 3 months ago and i havent seen hide nor hair of it since. Are you people specifically programmed to forget? Do you treasure OTHER peoples games? Or can you simply not muster enough strength to make the 10 minute walk which it takes to go from your house to mine?...MMmm thought so. This REALLY infuriates me, you have the generosity to lone someone a game and they are so lazy that you don't see your game again for the best part of a quarter of a year!
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:26
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
§Hø®†¥ ßL!†Z wrote:
> zeldapro wrote:
> LOL!!

Hey Shorty Blitz I am da master of
> all things Zelda, dunno
> why you couldnt like it but ?I loved
> it!!1

:-)
Master of all things Zelda are you. Well I have a
> question for you. What is the name of the final dungeon of Zekda 3 a
> link to the past? An easy on this....

...sorry fell asleep only jus got up!! Which console are we on about
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:19
I know them... I think, but go on then.
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:16
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
Tiny POP! Anyone want to know the answers by the way?
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:08
Regular
Glad to see it Super Gohan. You know I am actually considering changing my name...for something a bit more Zeldary. Maybe in a few weeks though as most people are begginning to get used to me being called this. I mean I have been here quite a short time and I have been called Mjswerve, Nebula, Spider II.2(as a joke), Bug killer (for about 10 minutes again as a joke at Spider II) and now I am called ShortyBlitz.

ShortyBlitz: Puts the so called pros in their place.
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:04
§Hø®†¥ ßL!†Z wrote:

Honestly I do not think that ZP is that much
> of a pro on zelda. He didn't even remember the Nes Zelda games for
> gods sake. He asked everone to list all the Zelda games thy knew he
> started and only got the N64, Snes and GB ones. He also forgot the
> "other" Zelda games which I am not going to talk about
> right now as I want to use them as questions.

I stand corrected.
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:01
Regular
Super Gohan wrote:
> Shorty Blitz, it is not a good idea to go saying that you are the
> god of Zelda around here. Zeldapro will certainly have something to
> say about that.

Maybe you should until he is here and then start
> asking Zelda questions, then we shall see who is king, or 'god' so
> to speak.

Honestly I do not think that ZP is that much of a pro on zelda. He didn't even remember the Nes Zelda games for gods sake. He asked everone to list all the Zelda games thy knew he started and only got the N64, Snes and GB ones. He also forgot the "other" Zelda games which I am not going to talk about right now as I want to use them as questions.
Fri 06/07/01 at 20:59
Regular
DeltaJava wrote:
> How do you mean by who/what are the sages named after? Do you mean
> the names themselves i.e. Saria, Darunia, etc. or those Medallion
> thingys? I know the other one by the way.

Their actual names like the ones that you have mentioned. Do you want the answers or do you think that someone else will get it.
Fri 06/07/01 at 20:52
How do you mean by who/what are the sages named after? Do you mean the names themselves i.e. Saria, Darunia, etc. or those Medallion thingys? I know the other one by the way.
Fri 06/07/01 at 20:51
Shorty Blitz, it is not a good idea to go saying that you are the god of Zelda around here. Zeldapro will certainly have something to say about that.

Maybe you should until he is here and then start asking Zelda questions, then we shall see who is king, or 'god' so to speak.
Fri 06/07/01 at 20:46
Regular
Mwa ha ha ha ha! No one knows the answers. I am invincibvle and I am god of Zelda......are you sure no one knows the answer. Or is everyone just thinking about it. You will be disqualified though if you have just gone and wiped the dust of the games to find the answers out.

(;o|

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.