GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game borrowers..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/01 at 14:58
Regular
AAArrgghhhh!!! i'm so angry, i gave my cousin a lone of Pokemon Stadium 3 months ago and i havent seen hide nor hair of it since. Are you people specifically programmed to forget? Do you treasure OTHER peoples games? Or can you simply not muster enough strength to make the 10 minute walk which it takes to go from your house to mine?...MMmm thought so. This REALLY infuriates me, you have the generosity to lone someone a game and they are so lazy that you don't see your game again for the best part of a quarter of a year!
Fri 06/07/01 at 22:19
zeldapro wrote:
> DeltaJava wrote:
> Here are the questions, Zeldapro. I've
> already answered them
> though!

Finish the name of the item
> from Zelda 3:ALTTP "the
> cane of ?" replace the ?
> with the answer.

What/who are the
> sages from OoT named
> after?

K let me think!!!!

Umm I am thinking it is the cane of
> Somarian or Somaria I think, and I definately no this one cos any
> thinko would now it - Saria, Princess Ruto, Darunia, Rauru, Shiek
> and Nabooru!!!

That was easy come on give me something hard
> PLEASE!!!

Zeldapro, I've already answered the questions... see a few posts down.
Fri 06/07/01 at 22:17
The trilogy of the "Mysterious Seeds of..." never were released, Zeldapro - they were reduced to a double game called Oracle of Ages and Seasons, both created by Capcom. Apparently, Capcom couldn't be bothered to make and publish 3 Zelda games when the GBA is arriving.
Fri 06/07/01 at 22:17
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
DeltaJava wrote:
> Here are the questions, Zeldapro. I've already answered them
> though!

Finish the name of the item from Zelda 3:ALTTP "the
> cane of ?" replace the ? with the answer.

What/who are the
> sages from OoT named after?

K let me think!!!!

Umm I am thinking it is the cane of Somarian or Somaria I think, and I definately no this one cos any thinko would now it - Saria, Princess Ruto, Darunia, Rauru, Shiek and Nabooru!!!

That was easy come on give me something hard PLEASE!!!
Fri 06/07/01 at 22:13
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
For your information Mr Shorty!! :-)
These are all of the Zelda games I can think of at this moment in time...remember I am very rusty on NES and SNES but I'll try!!!

The Legend of Zelda
Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Fruit of the Mysterious Tree Trilogy
Mystical Seed of Power
Mystical Seed of Courage
Mystical Seed of Wisdom
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of the Ages.
The Legend of Zelda: Advance (future)
The Legend of Zelda: GameCube (future)

There have been 3 Links and 4 Zeldas!! And all of the Links have been Left-Handed!! There has only ever been 1 Ganon
And Ganon only ever became a pig because in the 3rd Zelda comic Ganon tries to tick Link into giving him the triforce of power and if you have a vast amount of power you need a vast amount of wisdom to control it as well and link had the triforce of wisdom except in A link to the past!! And in the dark world you take the shape of an animal of whatever is deep down in your heart.

So in OoT Ganon became a pig anywhoo because of his greed!!

Have I beat Shorty yet...phew...no Ok!!

However, OoT threw a snag in. Ganon has the Triforce of Power, but he does not turn into a pig man for seven whole years, until he is wounded as Ganondorf. So, there are a few possibilities:

Since Ganon was the first known person to hold the Triforce of Power (or any Triforce for that manner) his evilness may have "rubbed" off onto the Triforce.

Ganon only lives in his Ganon form when he is in battle with Link.

Ganon only permanently turned to Ganon after he tried to leave the Dark World, because he had no Triforce of Courage to protect him, like Link.

Link has been aged 10 in OoT then grows up to 17 yrs of age, he was 16 yrs old in the Adventure of Link, and about 14 yrs old in the Legend of Zelda!!

Link has also come from a majority of places including Calatia and Hyrule an...

OK I think I beat Shorty guy I have tons more to say but I'd be here all night!!

:-)

No really I have about double this amount of info on Zelda!
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:59
Here are the questions, Zeldapro. I've already answered them though!

Finish the name of the item from Zelda 3:ALTTP "the cane of ?" replace the ? with the answer.

What/who are the sages from OoT named after?
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:37
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Sos I mean that I never had a NES since I was only 1 or 2
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:34
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Please repeat the question please!!

Reminder: I never had a SNES since I was 1/2 when it was released I am a little rusty on the SNES, good with the GB and N64!!
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:29
WARNING! WARNING
RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

Zelda war imminent.
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:29
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Super Gohan wrote:
> §Hø®†¥ ßL!†Z wrote:

Honestly I do not
> think that ZP is that much
> of a pro on zelda. He didn't even
> remember the Nes Zelda games for
> gods sake. He asked everone
> to list all the Zelda games thy knew he
> started and only got
> the N64, Snes and GB ones. He also forgot the
>
> "other" Zelda games which I am not going to talk
> about
> right now as I want to use them as questions.

I stand
> corrected.

Hey, hey calm down don't everyone go boasting bout me knowledge

:-)

I wasn't old enough to own a NES, I was too young too even rmeber what I played on my SENS although I have still about 4 games and lost or broken 9 of em!! K
Fri 06/07/01 at 21:26
cane of Somaria, and Saria, Darunia, Princess Ruto, Shiek, Rauru (I think) and Nabooru. Yes!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.