GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game borrowers..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/01 at 14:58
Regular
AAArrgghhhh!!! i'm so angry, i gave my cousin a lone of Pokemon Stadium 3 months ago and i havent seen hide nor hair of it since. Are you people specifically programmed to forget? Do you treasure OTHER peoples games? Or can you simply not muster enough strength to make the 10 minute walk which it takes to go from your house to mine?...MMmm thought so. This REALLY infuriates me, you have the generosity to lone someone a game and they are so lazy that you don't see your game again for the best part of a quarter of a year!
Thu 19/11/09 at 11:05
Regular
Hi i have been making cake for about 1and a half years now,and have never charged any money for any of them.I have shown my cakes to shop and there want me to make some cake for them,i'm lost to know how much to charge them please help. Debbie
Mon 09/07/01 at 20:26
Regular
No i do not live in bradford or oldham and i am not a football hooliga or communist blokey.
Mon 09/07/01 at 20:25
Regular
I am a business genius

Who wants to form a gaming baliff company. If anyone has borrowed a game for to long (longest known case 7 and a bit years) you could call the game baliffs. In exchange for a small fee the game will be recovered and returned to you with the help of some rather hard menacing looking people this could have a wide market and good profit. Anyone up for creating this extremely dodgy and probably illegal business.
Mon 09/07/01 at 20:21
Regular
If it was Pokemon stadium he was probably doing you a favour by not returning it. How on earth could he even let it sit on his table for so long the best thing in that game(?) is the mini games and they get boring very quickly. I know its the Principle but when your older you'll realise he only had your best interests at heart. (honestly!) No go round his place and demand it back and borrow his latest computer game as compensation. Or you could of cause nicely call him and remind him it is yours and you would like it back.
Mon 09/07/01 at 16:17
Regular
"MJ:Newbie Hunter!"
zeldapro wrote:
> Yeah!

....so you read them.....aannnndddd?

(;o|
Sun 08/07/01 at 20:05
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Yeah!
Sun 08/07/01 at 14:01
Regular
Could you read the two posts below this one ZP?

(;o|
Sun 08/07/01 at 13:41
Regular
Ah ha! I have confirmation of my answers.

The first 2 towns in Zelda: The Adventure of Link are called Ruto and Rauru. You may notice that these are the names of the Water Sage (Princess Ruto) and the light sage (Rauru).

I didn't really play for long (about 2 minutes) so I couldn't get to the next few towns but if my memory serves me well they continue with the names of the sgaes from OoT.

(;o|
Sun 08/07/01 at 12:46
Regular
Oh well I am tired of waiting to the answers of my questions so I am going to put you out of you misery and give you them.

1. Cane of Somaria (loads of you knew this one)

2. The sages in OoT were named after the towns in Zelda: The adventures of Link (although I am not positive).

If someone can confirm question 2s answer I will give them their own link (geddit) on my site. If not I guess I will have to go and download the game and find out myself.

(;o|

p.s ZP is it okay if I use your Zelda info for my site. It is really good and I think it would be great on the site. I will make sure everyone knows who wrote it and if you like I will put you full name below it giving you recognition for a great peice of Zelda info.

(;o|
Sat 07/07/01 at 11:36
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
OH!! K!!

Well I gotta go out now but I'lll be back at about 1PM!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.