GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"game borrowers..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 06/07/01 at 14:58
Regular
AAArrgghhhh!!! i'm so angry, i gave my cousin a lone of Pokemon Stadium 3 months ago and i havent seen hide nor hair of it since. Are you people specifically programmed to forget? Do you treasure OTHER peoples games? Or can you simply not muster enough strength to make the 10 minute walk which it takes to go from your house to mine?...MMmm thought so. This REALLY infuriates me, you have the generosity to lone someone a game and they are so lazy that you don't see your game again for the best part of a quarter of a year!
Fri 06/07/01 at 14:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
AAArrgghhhh!!! i'm so angry, i gave my cousin a lone of Pokemon Stadium 3 months ago and i havent seen hide nor hair of it since. Are you people specifically programmed to forget? Do you treasure OTHER peoples games? Or can you simply not muster enough strength to make the 10 minute walk which it takes to go from your house to mine?...MMmm thought so. This REALLY infuriates me, you have the generosity to lone someone a game and they are so lazy that you don't see your game again for the best part of a quarter of a year!
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:02
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I never loan out my games anymore, I learnt my mistake early on, and unfortunately this is the only answer.
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:02
Regular
Except, of course, you could ask the borrower for a £40 deposit.
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:03
Regular
You could just invite yourself over their house, walk in, pick up the game, and walk out.
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:06
Regular
Or you could kill your cousin, at least you'd feel better. I heard they have consoles in prison now.
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> You could just invite yourself over their house, walk in, pick up
> the game, and walk out.

I did consider this but then i thought..NO! why should i have to go and collect my game.
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Or you could kill your cousin, at least you'd feel better. I heard
> they have consoles in prison now.

Yes apparently their favourite game is tomb raider. Although i think that giving mass murderers the opportunity to play video games is belittling the justice system.
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:10
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Maybe he thinks you don't mind him borrowing it still. Have you asked him?
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:10
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> i think that giving mass murderers the opportunity to play video
> games is belittling the justice system.

Not if you make them play video games in the bath it isn't.
Fri 06/07/01 at 15:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
turbonutter wrote:
> Maybe he thinks you don't mind him borrowing it still. Have you
> asked him?

I havent spoke to him since he borrowed it, i guess i will phone him on Monday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.