GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess whos got DRIV3R"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:54
Regular
Me.

Ner ner.

:P
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Anonymous wrote:
> So hidden around each TAKE A RIDE city is a Tommy Vercetti which must
> be killed, there is 10 so once you have killed all of them you must
> unlock something...maybe a car.

Once you kill all the Tommi's, you can go to a certain area on each map and collect loads of ammo for all the weapons.
Fri 25/06/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
AliBoy wrote:
> Anyone found any of the hidden cars yet?
>
> I'v only found one in Miami, at the airport on the fire station is a
> hotrod styled car.
>
> Have heard that there is quite a few but have yet to find any more.
> Anyone know the locations of any more?

The only secret car I found by myself was a GT40 style car in Miami. I don't really know how to direct you to it, but it's in a garage at a dead end on one of the smaller islands in the middle of the city. If you just look at all the little dead ends you should find it. Sorry I can't be more presice.
Fri 25/06/04 at 19:13
Regular
"Insert Gently"
DRIV3R S3CR3TS

In Nice, Choose a boat as your vechicle and pick the first starting point...keep going till someguy starts shooting at you from shore

Get out the boat and swim to shore, kill the guy who is wearing arm bands and it says 'Tommy Vercetti' dead 1/10...and Tommy Vercetti is of course out of GTA: Vice City.

So hidden around each TAKE A RIDE city is a Tommy Vercetti which must be killed, there is 10 so once you have killed all of them you must unlock something...maybe a car.

In Nice go to Fire Station in the Airport and in one of the garages is a VERY fast Dragster
Fri 25/06/04 at 19:07
Regular
Has anyone done the mission in Istanbul where you have to chase Calita. Im stuck on it after she goes over the bridge and your stuck on the other side. It says 'find a different way over' but as soon as I move off the bridge it comes up 'Mission Failed: You lost her'?

So how the hell are you suppose to cross the raised bridge without moving off it?
Fri 25/06/04 at 18:49
Regular
oasismark wrote:
> Thought maybe you would have saved it, presuming you can save you
> best replays.

It was one of those missions in two sections. I didn't have a chance to save the replay as I was forced to progress to the next section :(.
Fri 25/06/04 at 17:34
Regular
"The Chorleon's"
oh
Fri 25/06/04 at 16:27
Regular
Other then your 'homes', has anyone got a list of the buildings you can go in? I've found a few places.

Istanbul is cool, my favourite city (although once I get bored with it, that'll probably change).
Fri 25/06/04 at 11:58
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> Has anyone done the mission in Nice where you go to help the chick or
> take out the truck?

> Have tried it a few times going straight to help the chick in
> trouble. Take out all the bad guys and then she orders me to go after
> the other chick and kill her.

Well, what I did was take out the truck by going by the side of it and then ramming it into a lampost and shooting the driver. Then i went to Calita, saved her.

> Everytime I chase that Fabienne chick I can never get close enough to
> inflict any damage on her and always seem to get taken out and she
> drives off.

Yeah, the car she's in is very quick, you just have to keep up with her really. After you've tried the mission a few times and failed, you'll memorise the path the car takes and then you can plan turns early and stuff to catch up with her. Once your really close, she stops the car and gets out and you just have to kill her.

> Do you still have to kill her if you choose to go after the truck
> instead?

Yes, its not really worth going after the truck, by the time it gets there, your already chasing Fabienne.
Fri 25/06/04 at 11:18
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Anyone found any of the hidden cars yet?

I'v only found one in Miami, at the airport on the fire station is a hotrod styled car.

Have heard that there is quite a few but have yet to find any more. Anyone know the locations of any more?
Thu 24/06/04 at 17:31
Regular
oasismark wrote:
> Make a video of this and post it somewhere so we can see it.

Do you have any idea how hard that would be to do again? It was a one time chance occurance.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.