GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Guess whos got DRIV3R"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Thu 17/06/04 at 21:54
Regular
Me.

Ner ner.

:P
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Don't mention it..
Sun 27/06/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Anonymous wrote:
> MOR3 DRIV3R S3CR3TS
>
> Locations of Tommy Vercetti In Driv3r
>
> NICE
>
> In Nice, Choose a boat as your vechicle and pick the first starting
> point...keep going till someguy starts shooting at you from shore

> So hidden around each TAKE A RIDE city is a Tommy Vercetti which must
> be killed, there is 10 so once you have killed all of them you must
> unlock something...maybe a car.
> If you know any Tommy Vercetti Locations please post them

*Spoiler*

Nah, you unlock the armoury where you get shotgun, assault rifles, grenade launchers, silenced pistol. Also after you leave the armoury these guys in 18 wheelers try to kill you.
Here:
http://features.msxbox-world.com/Driv3r/Nice.php

http://features.msxbox-world.com/Driv3r/Miami.php

Tells you locations of stuff.
Sat 26/06/04 at 17:41
Regular
Please write SPOILER...
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Whatever!"
Got this game in the end. Not played it much but first impressions, so far so good. I dont think its as bad as its made out to be, Im really enjoying it at the moment!
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:46
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Finsihed here too...so who is dead Jericho or Tanner

Try and find all of the hidden cars now
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Just finished it too, last bit was pants, I just hid behind a skip and shot at him until he died, wasn't able to shoot back at all.

I agree, ending was total pants. Just going to mess around on the take a ride modes now.
Sat 26/06/04 at 14:59
Regular
Completed Undercover mode just now, Jericho was stuck against a wall and so it was easy to just pick away at his health bar

Bit of crappy ending really...
Sat 26/06/04 at 14:58
Regular
AliBoy wrote:
> This level is doing my funking head in! I've tried so many times and
> it alwasys comes up with You Lost Her even though I can still see her
> car ahead of me. Don't even reach the bridge....

Heh, I realised what you had to do as soon as I posted about the level. I know your not there yet but once you are on the bridge, you go down the steps to the left of you, ride the boat over, and then another chase begins on a Motorbike, which sounds harder, buts its easier than the car chase. You just have to crash into her bike once and you've stopped her.

With the part your on, theres not much advice I can give you. Its just a case of memorising her route and then taking shortcuts to stay with her.
Sat 26/06/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Fígó wrote:
> Has anyone done the mission in Istanbul where you have to chase
> Calita. Im stuck on it after she goes over the bridge and your stuck
> on the other side. It says 'find a different way over' but as soon as
> I move off the bridge it comes up 'Mission Failed: You lost her'?
>
> So how the hell are you suppose to cross the raised bridge without
> moving off it?

This level is doing my funking head in! I've tried so many times and it alwasys comes up with You Lost Her even though I can still see her car ahead of me. Don't even reach the bridge....
Sat 26/06/04 at 01:05
Regular
"Insert Gently"
MOR3 DRIV3R S3CR3TS

Locations of Tommy Vercetti In Driv3r

NICE

In Nice, Choose a boat as your vechicle and pick the first starting point...keep going till someguy starts shooting at you from shore

Get out the boat and swim to shore, kill the guy who is wearing arm bands and it says 'Tommy Vercetti' dead 1/10...and Tommy Vercetti is of course out of GTA: Vice City.

So hidden around each TAKE A RIDE city is a Tommy Vercetti which must be killed, there is 10 so once you have killed all of them you must unlock something...maybe a car.

ISTANBUL

Follow the red 'train track' line (shown at the bottom of map where the biggest grey area is) till you reach an abandoned train station, then you wil hear Tommy Vercetti shooting at you from an abandoned shack, go inside and kill him.

If you know any Tommy Vercetti Locations please post them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.