GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your top five Ps2 most wanted and why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
My top five most wanted:

1) Dynasty Warriors 4:
Played this at mates and refuses to give me a shot of it. Hack and slash with a hint of strategy. Diffrent modes, adventure mode, free mode and bridge mode where you stand on a narrow bridge and see how many people you can knock off. Secret characters and you can fight on horses and elephants backs,lots to do and definetly my number one just now.

2)Gta : San Andreas
This game is an on/off for me. I love the sound of the storyline and new weapons etc. but getting fat? I want this just for the reason that its Gta and the storyline should be magnificent.

3)Psy Ops
This is a MGS game type but with a diffrence, you can control anything with your mind, eg. guards and make them kill other guards or themselves. You can control a piece of metal and surf on it, lookin great.

4)NHL
I loved the last games and they were extremely avoided and unappreciated. The game is lovely and im sure the next installment will be even better. The fights in the rink and the fast gameplay is astounding.

5)Champions of Norrath
I've been reading reviews and Fantasy Meister's topic and quite frankly cant wait to get my hands on a copy of this. The online is supposed to be good and the gameplay and value got 10/10. Lookin forward to this in my collection.

RPG wise (my favourite genre) i have all i need so im lookin forward to these for a change.
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:36
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Anything without a Final or a Fantasy in the title usually doesn't get a release over here, which is why i was so surprised that Disgaea did get a release. Hopefully for the Euro gamers that is a sign for a new trend when it comes to RPG's
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:34
"period drama"
Oh, that long ago? Well well.
I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't get released over here - I doubt the second one sold much. But that was probably due to it being a bit crap, rather than usual PAL sales choices.
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Came out in 2002 in America so i wouldn't hold my breath for a Euro release

Good game though on my first go i didn't realise you couldn't save in the dungeons and lost a good hour's play. Took me another 2 months before i finally got back to it
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:31
"period drama"
When's Grandia Extreme out do you know?
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:29
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
1 Grandia Extreme

Looks lovely. Loved the first game. the second was good on dreamcast. Enix, what more could you want.

2 Star Ocean 3.

Loved the second story. Nice to change the story with every game. Liked learning to cook as well.

3 Kingdom Hearts 2

Carn't not play it really.

4 Disgeia

I know its already out but it is a must have game.

5 Any square enix game.
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:21
"period drama"
Er ....
You want 5?

Nope.
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
1) Star Ocean 3

From Square's buddies over at Enix as they show them how to make a good RPG. Loved the second game and hopefully this one will not disappoint

2) Phantom Brave

From my favourite developers, Nippon Ichi Software, hopefully they will go 3 for 3 in the strategy RPG genre and it has a very interesting idea of possessing items lying around on the map who then become your allies. Will be interesting to see how that works.

3) Winning Eleven

The slightly poorer version of what will become Pro Evolution 4, quite simply the greatest football game ever made (apart from SWOS :-D) and will also give me a good few months to practice whooping everyone's ass online :-D

4) Final Fantasy 12

Hopefully will make up for the average fest of 10 and as it has supposedly the guy behind Final Fantasy Tactics doing it then that is a very good sign that the series will finally get back on track.

5) Gran Turismo 4

The greatest driving game ever finally goes online and i can't wait for it. Don't think i need to say anything more really

Special mentions:

Madden 2005, NBA Live 2005, Killzone, San Andreas and MGS3
Sat 26/06/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
My top five most wanted:

1) Dynasty Warriors 4:
Played this at mates and refuses to give me a shot of it. Hack and slash with a hint of strategy. Diffrent modes, adventure mode, free mode and bridge mode where you stand on a narrow bridge and see how many people you can knock off. Secret characters and you can fight on horses and elephants backs,lots to do and definetly my number one just now.

2)Gta : San Andreas
This game is an on/off for me. I love the sound of the storyline and new weapons etc. but getting fat? I want this just for the reason that its Gta and the storyline should be magnificent.

3)Psy Ops
This is a MGS game type but with a diffrence, you can control anything with your mind, eg. guards and make them kill other guards or themselves. You can control a piece of metal and surf on it, lookin great.

4)NHL
I loved the last games and they were extremely avoided and unappreciated. The game is lovely and im sure the next installment will be even better. The fights in the rink and the fast gameplay is astounding.

5)Champions of Norrath
I've been reading reviews and Fantasy Meister's topic and quite frankly cant wait to get my hands on a copy of this. The online is supposed to be good and the gameplay and value got 10/10. Lookin forward to this in my collection.

RPG wise (my favourite genre) i have all i need so im lookin forward to these for a change.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.