GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your top five Ps2 most wanted and why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
My top five most wanted:

1) Dynasty Warriors 4:
Played this at mates and refuses to give me a shot of it. Hack and slash with a hint of strategy. Diffrent modes, adventure mode, free mode and bridge mode where you stand on a narrow bridge and see how many people you can knock off. Secret characters and you can fight on horses and elephants backs,lots to do and definetly my number one just now.

2)Gta : San Andreas
This game is an on/off for me. I love the sound of the storyline and new weapons etc. but getting fat? I want this just for the reason that its Gta and the storyline should be magnificent.

3)Psy Ops
This is a MGS game type but with a diffrence, you can control anything with your mind, eg. guards and make them kill other guards or themselves. You can control a piece of metal and surf on it, lookin great.

4)NHL
I loved the last games and they were extremely avoided and unappreciated. The game is lovely and im sure the next installment will be even better. The fights in the rink and the fast gameplay is astounding.

5)Champions of Norrath
I've been reading reviews and Fantasy Meister's topic and quite frankly cant wait to get my hands on a copy of this. The online is supposed to be good and the gameplay and value got 10/10. Lookin forward to this in my collection.

RPG wise (my favourite genre) i have all i need so im lookin forward to these for a change.
Sun 01/08/04 at 11:56
Regular
1: metal gear soild : snake eater
2: resident evil outbreak
3: gta san andreas
4: the getaway 2 : black monday
5:dont have one
Sun 18/07/04 at 19:16
Regular
1. Pro Evo 4
the ultimate footy game, and that screenshot looks great.

2.Devil may cry 3
i still feel that the original is the best game on PS2, this one returns to its roots.

3. GTA: san andreas
one big playing field consisting of 3 cities, countyside, mountains and dessert sounds great.

4.Timespliters future perfect 3
intriging plot and the ablilty to meet yourself, reminds me of timeslip.

5. Burnout 3.
first 2 were great, looks like more of the same.
Sun 18/07/04 at 18:19
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I only have 2 at the moment:

Pro Evolution Soccer 4 - Becasue it's going to be the best footy game out, well until Pro Evo 5 comes out that is.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - I've got GTA 3 and GTA Vice City, so i might aswell add this to my collection :)
Sun 18/07/04 at 17:16
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
I only have 3, here they are:

1.) San Andreas-I can't wait forever, I need this game!

2.) MGS3-MGS rocks!!!

3.) FFXII-Still a long way off so I'm just not that hyped for it yet.
Sun 18/07/04 at 16:18
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Zungo wrote:
> Tomb Raider 7: Crows of the Forest - It's Lara. I like Lara. I get new
> game.
>
> Tekken 5 - Same as above except replace Lara with Tekken.
>
> Jak 3 - I like the other 2 games, so I have to get this one. And
> Daxter cracks me up :)
>
> Nina: Death by Degrees - Nina's my favourite chraracter from the
> whole Tekken series, always has been. So as a fan of her, I have to
> get her game.
>
> A last one... hmmm... lets think... Crash Bandicoot: Unlimited -
> Crash is back in full glory :D

1. Tomb Raider was a great game 10 years ago, and every1 bought it. The same with tekken. The games just haven't developed enough to deserve 7 titles.

2. Nina is hateful, the only reason she's good is cause she breaks peoples' legs.

3. Didn't you learn anything from the last crash game?

4. Go to character battle and put your opinions forth.
Sun 18/07/04 at 15:40
Regular
"Xena rules!"
Tomb Raider 7: Crows of the Forest - It's Lara. I like Lara. I get new game.

Tekken 5 - Same as above except replace Lara with Tekken.

Jak 3 - I like the other 2 games, so I have to get this one. And Daxter cracks me up :)

Nina: Death by Degrees - Nina's my favourite chraracter from the whole Tekken series, always has been. So as a fan of her, I have to get her game.

A last one... hmmm... lets think... Crash Bandicoot: Unlimited - Crash is back in full glory :D
Mon 28/06/04 at 16:43
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Anonymous wrote:
> GTA: San Andreas
>
> GT: 4
>
> Onimusha 3
>
> Conflict: Vietnam
>
> Killzone

Oh Burnout 3
Mon 28/06/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
My five most wanted:

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas

Killzone

Burnout 3

Spider-Man 2

Gran Turismo 4

Cant be bothered to explain why!
Mon 28/06/04 at 15:22
Regular
1. GTA: San Andres
2. Jak 3
Mon 28/06/04 at 11:21
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I forgot about Ominusha 3, good game were the last two with alot of things to do on the games and Devil May Cry 3 would be another good game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.