GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your top five Ps2 most wanted and why?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
My top five most wanted:

1) Dynasty Warriors 4:
Played this at mates and refuses to give me a shot of it. Hack and slash with a hint of strategy. Diffrent modes, adventure mode, free mode and bridge mode where you stand on a narrow bridge and see how many people you can knock off. Secret characters and you can fight on horses and elephants backs,lots to do and definetly my number one just now.

2)Gta : San Andreas
This game is an on/off for me. I love the sound of the storyline and new weapons etc. but getting fat? I want this just for the reason that its Gta and the storyline should be magnificent.

3)Psy Ops
This is a MGS game type but with a diffrence, you can control anything with your mind, eg. guards and make them kill other guards or themselves. You can control a piece of metal and surf on it, lookin great.

4)NHL
I loved the last games and they were extremely avoided and unappreciated. The game is lovely and im sure the next installment will be even better. The fights in the rink and the fast gameplay is astounding.

5)Champions of Norrath
I've been reading reviews and Fantasy Meister's topic and quite frankly cant wait to get my hands on a copy of this. The online is supposed to be good and the gameplay and value got 10/10. Lookin forward to this in my collection.

RPG wise (my favourite genre) i have all i need so im lookin forward to these for a change.
Mon 28/06/04 at 11:09
Regular
Pro Evolution Soccer 4

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Mon 28/06/04 at 01:48
Regular
"Insert Gently"
GTA: San Andreas

GT: 4

Onimusha 3

Conflict: Vietnam

Killzone
Sun 27/06/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
San Andreas

Ridge Racer 6

Tekken 5

Those are the only three exclusives I can think of just now.
Sun 27/06/04 at 20:39
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
Ill have to play you online at some point then :D When you get it.
games im going online are Socom, Gt and Pro Evo. Ill think of more sooner or later but i would like to play you on one of these and embarress you :p
Sun 27/06/04 at 20:00
"period drama"
No - haven't even got broadband, so I'm a bit stuck there.
Surround sound is something else I desperately need to get - my ears are not satisfied right now.
Sun 27/06/04 at 17:55
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I have all my import needs taking care of at import madness.com.
Got a Ps2 in my car and in the lounge with surround sound. Ahh life is good. Nothing like playing ico with a beer. Do you play online FFF?
Sun 27/06/04 at 17:51
"period drama"
I'm not actually sure.
I want a flip-top lid and boot disc, rather than chipping. And I need a converter for my (painfully old) telly.
Sun 27/06/04 at 11:37
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I have all my import material sorted out and online stuff aswell.
Where are you getting the stuff from FFF?
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea i know what you mean, i would be in the same boat as you of being very bored and unimpressed with the PS2 if i hadn't began importing. Gives me all my RPG needs i wouldn't have gotten otherwise
Sat 26/06/04 at 22:39
"period drama"
One can only hope.
Well, I'll (hopefully) get my importing stuff sorted out before the end of summer - so on a personal level, I'm not too bothered.

But for the market, more decent RPGs over here could only make me happy. If that makes any sense.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.