GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"San Andreas Missions Revealed - Hmmmm"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas'.
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:02
Regular
"Insert Gently"
There is some guy on Amazon who claims to have played it

From Amazon/Spike1x

I've worked with a friend from Rockstar, and I can tell you a mission, which is in San Andreas. The mission is called 'Reuniting the Families', and it tells of an arranged sit-down with all the heads of local gangs (e.g.the Ballas) in an effort to patch up their differences and avoid a war.

When the gang rolls up at the hotel which is to serve at the meeting place, Sweet enters as the OGF representative. All of a sudden a police chopper appears over the car park and cops begin to abseil down to the tarmac below, guns blazing. The remianing members of the OGF p u s s y out and leg it, leaving CJ to enter the hotel in a valiant attempt to save Sweet. Here we see some strident shotgun work, as within the building police continue to abseil down from balconies, trigger fingers blurring, hot lead fluming from their semi-automatic nozzlery.
This is all I am telling you.

Well...B o l l o c k s or wat
Tue 27/07/04 at 12:52
Regular
"object"
u there?
Sun 25/07/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Insert Gently"
NEW SCREENSHOTS

[URL] http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/gta4/screenindex.html [/URL]
Wed 21/07/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Havent heard anything new about GTA:SA for ages?

Anyone care to enlighten me?
Wed 14/07/04 at 23:29
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Havent heard anything new about GTA:SA on any sites does any one know anyhing i don't
Fri 09/07/04 at 12:50
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I will try to keep up with your questions, but I want to go on other threads when im online.
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:30
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
witch-king wrote:
> have done so

more questions though.
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:28
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
have done so
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:27
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Got questions for Dynasty Warriors, answer please.
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:18
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I meant by the MOH comparison that it was a war FPS. Vietgong was a great game, and I would buy Shellshock if it was half as good.
Thu 08/07/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Insert Gently"
[URL] http://tinyurl.com/2tc9b [/URL]

Official New Box Art

dunno if people have already seen it or not

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.