GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driv3r"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows if there are really good crashes on driv3r.

Also does anyone know where any big jumps are on it because my dad is bringing me the game on saturday and I already know how to get the go-kart.

Thanks.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Fígó wrote:
> Theres a Go-Kart?

Yeah, quite funny too.
Either use the all vehicles cheat and activate it in the cheats menu or look in the other driv3r topic and there is a link to maps which show you all the secret locations of things.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:11
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
What a bafoon, there is already another topic on this, why didnt you post there? Thats just laziness, no wonder lots of people complain about here. No offence but it's not exactly hard to click on another topic and type there is it?
Tue 29/06/04 at 17:00
Regular
Theres a Go-Kart?
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:50
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Is the driving good in it though and can you jump over bridges like on driver 2?
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:43
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Thanks aliboy and I am just asking about the game ginger peni so you can shut up you fool.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Take a ride is available to select from the start.

There are jumps all over each city, so just go out on the take a ride mode and you'll find quite a few.

The game is alright, some levels are good to play through and some are either just pants or stupidly hard at times to make it more annoying than enjoyable.
The on foot sections take a bit of getting used too and the character controls (Like jumping, ducking, rolling etc) are just awful, very poorly put together.

Its alright though once you get used to it.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:28
Regular
Just wait for the game and find out yourself you impatient little swine.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh rite thanks.

P.s. don't you have to unlock take a ride then, is it exactly like pc. (in other words is take a ride already there as soon as you turn it on).

Also is the game good because it looks quite good but I have seen that the character moves funny when he goes to get in the car sometimes.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:21
Regular
"Insert Gently"
just go on TAKE A RIDE mode theres jumps everywhere
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:18
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Gamefaq.com doesn't have anything to do with jumps or where they are.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.