GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Driv3r"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Driv3r'.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:00
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hey I was just wondering if anyone knows if there are really good crashes on driv3r.

Also does anyone know where any big jumps are on it because my dad is bringing me the game on saturday and I already know how to get the go-kart.

Thanks.
Wed 30/06/04 at 11:58
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Are there any fun things to do or are there any good missions.
Tue 29/06/04 at 23:47
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh right yea I understand now. So basically what you are saying is press left twice for the selected start location in miami, then when the level starts just turn around 180 and follow it until I get to the bridge.

Alright then well thanks for that.

P.s. is it a really good game because the cars look like they drive quite well but the on foot bits look a bit funny from where you can go to get in the car and all of a sudden you happen to be in front of it.
Tue 29/06/04 at 23:33
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
When you go to Free Ride mode you will first be given the option of where you would like to start in the city. Press left twice on that screen to get the correct start position. You'll understand more when you get the game. Then from your START position, just whip the car round 180 degrees and then follow the rest of my directions. I hope that was little clearer.

As for the police, I normally just switch them off so that I can have some peace to do what I want, but I have tried survival mode a few times and the police are pretty ruthless, however you don't get knocked up over building liike in the previous games as I think that was just a glitch, but a fun glitch all the same. But you can get a grenade laucher which does the same job.

:)
Tue 29/06/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea lou role you know when you gave me the jump directions of when in miami starting point turn left then left again and do a 180, would that be the same as turn left then turn right?
Tue 29/06/04 at 23:18
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Oh rite can you still jump over bridges though and do the cops still drive straight into you and send you flying in the air over buildings or not?
Tue 29/06/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
There's a few jumps on top of the multi-story car parks, but they just don't seem as dramatic as the normal ramps for some reason.
Tue 29/06/04 at 23:09
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Thanks lou role are there any building jumps do you know?
Tue 29/06/04 at 23:06
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The fact that you mainly seem to be interested in the crashes, would suggest to me that you'll really enjoy the game. I've mainly been messing around the free ride mode finding the best jumps. I'll give you the directions to my favourite jump.

Choose the Miami map, and press left twice on the start point screen. Now swing your car around 180 degrees from the start point and keep going straight on until you come to a small bridge. Don't go over the bridge though, stop just before you get to it and look to your left. You'll see a big pile of sand, this is your jump. You can create some spectacular crashes in this area.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:50
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hehe dakarus joe you fool, I am asking about before I get it because my dad swapped manhunt for it on monday and if it's crap i'll give it to my dad to take back. Anyway if you don't like me typing here then ignore my post and achilles I'm not having a go or anything but when I'm on this forum I don't look for other topics, I just make a new one as it is easier and quicker because when I come on this forum I am only usually on it very briefly, then I wait for a reply and leave it.
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Ginger Peni wrote:
> Just wait for the game and find out yourself you impatient little
> swine.

Couldn't of said it better myself.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.