GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For god sake..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 17:38
Regular
": ("
Right, I've had a fine week until today and heres why...

Today I recieved my GBA SP with one game, when I opened it I found that the GBA SP had some really big scratched on the cover of it. The guy told me that the GBA Box was a little tired (bit bashed up) but he said nothing about the GBA SP being scratched like hell.

So thats one thing that annoyed me, the other thing was the game. I specifically asked for the Mario game (He had about 6 games that I could choose from to have with my GBA) and I got Pokemon Ruby!

I used to have this game and I completed it so im not happy to have the game again. So now i've e-mailed him saying that if he doesn't come up with a solution then i'll give him Negative Feedback (and he has 100% feedback so that'll really ruin his business he has on Ebay).

I cant beleive this is happening, the guy has his own Website and everything!
I think he should send me Mario and let me keep Pokemon too, but then i've still got the ugly GBA SP with a milliopn scratches on it.

What do you guys think I should do?
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:31
Regular
Just buy both, it's not like the SP is even remotely expensive these days, especially not the hundreds of hours of retro fun you will have, even if the majority of games that I have for it are updated Snez ports. The DS isn't out for a while yet and if you can grab a few link up cables and Four Swords on the Cube you will be having one of the best (if not the best) multiplayer setup since Micro Machines on the Mega Drive.

Why people get so tight fisted over £70-80 baffles me to be honest.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:26
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
If rumour is accurate, its set to be somewhere in the £100 region methinks, though that estimate-ish malarky could be off target.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:00
Regular
DiscoDexy wrote:
> I realy want a SP, but i'm doing me best to wait until the DS, that
> plays GBA games too. Save up and pre-order, get it on release date
> and be the envy of your freinds.

Same here, I really want the DS.

When d'ya think they'll announce the price of the DS?

If they allow you to preorder soon then i'll wait.
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:52
"Majestic"
I realy want a SP, but i'm doing me best to wait until the DS, that plays GBA games too. Save up and pre-order, get it on release date and be the envy of your freinds.
Tue 29/06/04 at 20:38
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:

> Get the NES/Famicom one and buy it new

I might do as it goes, just to annoy Bullett.
:D

Seriously though, I haven't got enough cash to get it anyway.
Tue 29/06/04 at 19:11
Regular
Joe Dark wrote:
> Get the NES/Famicom one and buy it new

Damn you, damn you to hell for reminding me of this! I'm trying to resist the urge to buy it!
Tue 29/06/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Teal'c"
Stridman wrote:
> (and he has 100% feedback so that'll really ruin his business he has on
> Ebay).

Harharhar
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:47
Regular
Stridman wrote:
> Now im gonna have to find myself another GBA SP, im not sure whether
> I should get one now...

Get the NES/Famicom one and buy it new
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:26
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Aha, yes.

Viva la Bradford
Tue 29/06/04 at 18:23
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Stridman wrote:

> I used to have this game and I completed it so im not happy to have
> the game again. So now i've e-mailed him saying that if he doesn't
> come up with a solution then i'll give him Negative Feedback (and he
> has 100% feedback so that'll really ruin his business he has on
> Ebay).

Stridman then wrote:
> What do you guys think I should do?

Errm.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.