GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For god sake..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 17:38
Regular
": ("
Right, I've had a fine week until today and heres why...

Today I recieved my GBA SP with one game, when I opened it I found that the GBA SP had some really big scratched on the cover of it. The guy told me that the GBA Box was a little tired (bit bashed up) but he said nothing about the GBA SP being scratched like hell.

So thats one thing that annoyed me, the other thing was the game. I specifically asked for the Mario game (He had about 6 games that I could choose from to have with my GBA) and I got Pokemon Ruby!

I used to have this game and I completed it so im not happy to have the game again. So now i've e-mailed him saying that if he doesn't come up with a solution then i'll give him Negative Feedback (and he has 100% feedback so that'll really ruin his business he has on Ebay).

I cant beleive this is happening, the guy has his own Website and everything!
I think he should send me Mario and let me keep Pokemon too, but then i've still got the ugly GBA SP with a milliopn scratches on it.

What do you guys think I should do?
Thu 08/07/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Wats wit Trunkle?"
Thats a very good idea.
Wed 07/07/04 at 18:35
Regular
I've already sent the GBA and Game back and ordered a GBA NES Limited Edition with Mario 4.
Wed 07/07/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Wats wit Trunkle?"
I think ur right,he should give u the mario game and let you keep the ruby.Its only fair because the sp that has the scratches on it should pay for the ruby.I know cause i have an sp.
Wed 30/06/04 at 19:08
Regular
Nah, they haven't got any.

I've got this already now : [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8113476687[/URL]

I cant see any problems creeping up now, if the charger is scratched I wont care, as long as it works.

Now to order my GBA NES, yay!
Wed 30/06/04 at 18:16
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Stridman wrote:
> Ahehe, I cant resist it. Is there any online places I can get it from?

SR?
Wed 30/06/04 at 17:04
Regular
Ahehe, I cant resist it. Is there any online places I can get it from?
Wed 30/06/04 at 16:57
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Are you really silly enough to try and buy somethinng off of eBay again after what has just happened?

Some people never learn
Wed 30/06/04 at 15:52
Regular
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48453&item=8114563978&rd=1[/URL]

Is this one alright?

Will it work on a US GBA SP?
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:21
Regular
"tokyo police club"
If I could raise £45, I'd buy the SP from you Ali, but I've really got no money whatsoever.

And I'm cooling from this idea of wanting an SP, for some reason. I'm just having the same feelings I had when I had my GBA...
Wed 30/06/04 at 09:15
Regular
If it's a GBA SP though, he won't need a stepdown - just an adaptor for the socket. Two of my SP's are American and work fine this way. Strid, you could always just get a UK SP charging cable...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.