GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For god sake..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 29/06/04 at 17:38
Regular
": ("
Right, I've had a fine week until today and heres why...

Today I recieved my GBA SP with one game, when I opened it I found that the GBA SP had some really big scratched on the cover of it. The guy told me that the GBA Box was a little tired (bit bashed up) but he said nothing about the GBA SP being scratched like hell.

So thats one thing that annoyed me, the other thing was the game. I specifically asked for the Mario game (He had about 6 games that I could choose from to have with my GBA) and I got Pokemon Ruby!

I used to have this game and I completed it so im not happy to have the game again. So now i've e-mailed him saying that if he doesn't come up with a solution then i'll give him Negative Feedback (and he has 100% feedback so that'll really ruin his business he has on Ebay).

I cant beleive this is happening, the guy has his own Website and everything!
I think he should send me Mario and let me keep Pokemon too, but then i've still got the ugly GBA SP with a milliopn scratches on it.

What do you guys think I should do?
Wed 30/06/04 at 08:56
Regular
My step-down converter was £35 but then again it is 150watt and it also steps the voltage up if you go on Holiday to the states.

Don't make the mistake of getting a low powered converter, as you will burn your appliance out in no time.
Wed 30/06/04 at 08:09
Regular
Stridman wrote:
> [URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48455&item=8114046822&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/URL]
>
> This is the one im thinking of getting but will it mean I have to get
> some kinda convertor to convert it to a UK plug?

Yup, you'll need a USA->UK plug converter. They don't cost that much.

Oh, and damn you. Damn you to hell :P
Wed 30/06/04 at 07:58
Regular
?
The guys said that he isn't refunding me the postage and Packaging.

And he was the one who made the mistake, he admitted that he forgot to mention any scratches on the GBA SP (and trust me, there was alot) so its his fault and now I am losing money because of him making a mistake.

Im not sure whether to disagree or not...
Wed 30/06/04 at 07:26
Regular
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48455&item=8114046822&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/URL]

This is the one im thinking of getting but will it mean I have to get some kinda convertor to convert it to a UK plug?
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
I am selling my Silver one for around £40-50 if anyone is interested. I am getting the limited edition Nes SP from the states where it is dirt cheap at the moment. If anyone is interested drop your email and I will send you some photos of it from all angles with the box etc so you can see the condition of it.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:40
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Yeah, Ali - I have to beg steal and borrow (as well as trade iun several games) to be able to afford a new game, nevermind a new console.

That's the peoblem with being 16 and laqzy...
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
And about the DS, doesn't anyone else think that it looks a bit rubbish? I have to admit, the PSP looks like the stronger condender.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:37
Regular
I want a NES SP, I'll have to get myself I job first though. Getting £80 is rare for me.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The guy should send you the Mario game, especially if you've asked for it specifically. As for the scratches though, that's just one of the disadvantages of buying second hand, and online. You're better seeing something before you decide to buy it.
Tue 29/06/04 at 22:35
Regular
The only way the DS will impress me is if it makes cappucino's and I can plug it into my TV for pixel perfect N64 emulation.

Any less and I'll be going down Ninty HQ to give Shigsy an atomic wedgie.

Touch screen?

Pffffffft

I want portable Mario 64, Zelda OOT, Banjo Kazooie and Goldeneye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.