GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Right, I'm gonna write ONE tag-team match, here are details for how to get in it...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/07/01 at 17:05
Regular
Okay, team up with someone, and then tell me here.

Then argue why YOUR team should be in the match. This could be down to the quality of your posts, if you don't spam, if you've been here a while, how much you know about WWF etc.

It will be a detailed match, and whoever wins become the Official WWF Forum Tag Team Champions.

I would make it the SRW Tag Team Champions but I'm afraid myself and er-no already hold those belts on the FOG Forum.

I will enter the comp, but swear on my life that I won't be biased. If I feel my argument is best, then I will pick my team, but I won't be biased. Trust me.

OKay, find your partners, and get arguing!!

Thanks for reading, Ant.

PS- Later on I will do one for other titles, finally leading up to the WWF Forum Championship.
Mon 09/07/01 at 10:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
Well once everyone has gone offline i will try that. Cheers RawIsAndy!
Mon 09/07/01 at 10:28
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Right then choose special referee mode (u don't have to but it's easier).
Choose the wrestler you want to use to put the person through the ring. (undertaker)
The referee will be the person you put through so choose wisely. lol
The other opponent can be anyone.
Control the referee and take him on top of the announe table and hold left on the D pad, left on the analouge and left C.
The ref will judder and shimmy off the table. Once he/she has let go and you will be flying around in mid air! (this is pretty cool itself)Just don't go back onto the anounce table unless you want to come back down.
Go into the ring and let the Undertaker (or whoever) last ride the ref and they will go through the ring!!!!

Just think of iit as though your on a really big announce table! and can go anywhere!

Try the Rock bottom that looks good and the chokeslam!
The stunner just looks weird!
HA!
Mon 09/07/01 at 10:19
Regular
"One More Chance"
No!
Mon 09/07/01 at 10:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Well it just looksa like u go through the ring but it does look great!

first of all do u know how to do the flying cheat?
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:54
Regular
"One More Chance"
Actually that was the first time i said Lol LOL!
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:53
Regular
"One More Chance"
I was LOL!
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:52
Regular
"Back in black"
No idea- you should ask Andy about that.
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:39
Regular
"One More Chance"
How do you last ride people through the ring in No Mercy?
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:38
Regular
"Back in black"
RawisAndy wrote:
> you can actually do that u know!
on no mercy

There's alot of stange things that can be done on no mercy! Walk thru the air for example.
Sun 08/07/01 at 22:37
Regular
"Back in black"
IG Ica and Grandprix will kick AAss!!

IG- interlectually gifted:)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.