GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Right, I'm gonna write ONE tag-team match, here are details for how to get in it...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/07/01 at 17:05
Regular
Okay, team up with someone, and then tell me here.

Then argue why YOUR team should be in the match. This could be down to the quality of your posts, if you don't spam, if you've been here a while, how much you know about WWF etc.

It will be a detailed match, and whoever wins become the Official WWF Forum Tag Team Champions.

I would make it the SRW Tag Team Champions but I'm afraid myself and er-no already hold those belts on the FOG Forum.

I will enter the comp, but swear on my life that I won't be biased. If I feel my argument is best, then I will pick my team, but I won't be biased. Trust me.

OKay, find your partners, and get arguing!!

Thanks for reading, Ant.

PS- Later on I will do one for other titles, finally leading up to the WWF Forum Championship.
Wed 11/07/01 at 16:12
Regular
"I like cheese"
Hmmmmm...lets have a set date, shall we...

Saturday 14th July 2001.

In other words, this saturday.
Wed 11/07/01 at 15:36
Regular
"One More Chance"
If you mean where you can do a move through the ring i did and i did the Pedegree.
Wed 11/07/01 at 13:45
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Jet, IB did you try that cheat/quirk thing?

Too Cool for tag gold!!!!!!!
Tue 10/07/01 at 23:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
When will you post the results Ant?
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:29
Regular
"One More Chance"
The brothers of destruction will rule once again.
Mon 09/07/01 at 21:28
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Hardys are going to win!!!!!!
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:43
Regular
"One More Chance"
Im so excited!
Mon 09/07/01 at 19:08
Regular
"I like cheese"
Right, so we now have...

Too Cool (Ant and RawisAndy) vs Hardy Boys (Ice Blaster and Grandprix) vs Undertaker and Kane (Jet and Bandy)

Good luck to everyone!!

Now it's time to pull the winner out of the hat...
Mon 09/07/01 at 13:22
Regular
"One More Chance"
Yeah except a stunner like RawIsAndy said.
Mon 09/07/01 at 12:00
Regular
"Back in black"
I am gonna go and try that to. I suppose alot of moves woluld look quite good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.