GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Right, I'm gonna write ONE tag-team match, here are details for how to get in it...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/07/01 at 17:05
Regular
Okay, team up with someone, and then tell me here.

Then argue why YOUR team should be in the match. This could be down to the quality of your posts, if you don't spam, if you've been here a while, how much you know about WWF etc.

It will be a detailed match, and whoever wins become the Official WWF Forum Tag Team Champions.

I would make it the SRW Tag Team Champions but I'm afraid myself and er-no already hold those belts on the FOG Forum.

I will enter the comp, but swear on my life that I won't be biased. If I feel my argument is best, then I will pick my team, but I won't be biased. Trust me.

OKay, find your partners, and get arguing!!

Thanks for reading, Ant.

PS- Later on I will do one for other titles, finally leading up to the WWF Forum Championship.
Wed 04/07/01 at 17:43
Regular
"Back in black"
Im going to put forward my arguement.

I have been a member of SR for roughly 340 days, and most of the time has been spent here, in the wwf forum. I feel I should be in this match as I am a dedicated member of the forum, I try hard to help people(Jet and Andy and Big slow) become regulars and I try to or tried to help make this forum better again, though me efforts were dashed- thanks Longy and kid rock, heh. That kinda answers the question if I am a dedicated member of the forum so on to the next. I dont think I have spammed this forum to much, but yeah, like many others here- I spam from time to time. I enjoy posting here and the rest of the guys are greta- even you Lony and Kid rock- and I hope to win or at least be in this match.

Get your argument in Grandprix, and others. to get this match under-way we need some arguments.
Wed 04/07/01 at 17:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
All right, whoever gets in this match also gets to be the three privileged characters in my next story for the FOG Forums-the sequel to my GAD winning story written a couple of weeks ago!!

So c'mon people, get arguing!!

At the moment we only have Grandprix and Ice Blaster!!

I'll team with anyone, really. RawisAndy?? jet?? I don't mind.
Tue 03/07/01 at 22:26
I will team with someone if no-one has a partner yet!
Tue 03/07/01 at 21:47
Regular
"I like cheese"
All right, we have Ice Blaster with Grandprix.

Please state your argument, both of you.

I don't really mind who teams up with me, any offers??
Tue 03/07/01 at 18:18
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't mind who I team with.
Tue 03/07/01 at 17:53
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
What's the objective? Best writing wins? Best fight details, originality, orrrrrr....?>>........
Tue 03/07/01 at 17:36
Regular
"Back in black"
Would be very unfair if I teamed with ant. so I am going with Grandprix- if he agrees, becuase he hasn't been here as long as most!!
Tue 03/07/01 at 17:30
Regular
"Back in black"
Do we have to pick a fellow SR member?

If so i would like to go with... hmm you or Jet or Rawisandy
Tue 03/07/01 at 17:05
Regular
"I like cheese"
Okay, team up with someone, and then tell me here.

Then argue why YOUR team should be in the match. This could be down to the quality of your posts, if you don't spam, if you've been here a while, how much you know about WWF etc.

It will be a detailed match, and whoever wins become the Official WWF Forum Tag Team Champions.

I would make it the SRW Tag Team Champions but I'm afraid myself and er-no already hold those belts on the FOG Forum.

I will enter the comp, but swear on my life that I won't be biased. If I feel my argument is best, then I will pick my team, but I won't be biased. Trust me.

OKay, find your partners, and get arguing!!

Thanks for reading, Ant.

PS- Later on I will do one for other titles, finally leading up to the WWF Forum Championship.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.