GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL HALO 2 THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 03/07/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Sorry but i'm p***ed off at Halo 2 littering the Xbox forum. So i'm making yet another one (sorry) which will be used for everything Halo 2 related such as:

Halo 2 Questions
Any Halo 2 Links
General Halo 2 chat
Your Opinions on the game
You can even set up Xbox Live games with people when the game hits the shelves (whooppee)

And I will post any and all current info on Halo 2

P.S. Please use this as the main HALO 2 TOPIC forum so hundreds of 'halo' thread don't clog up the, erm 'wonderful' Xbox forum

Danke
Page:
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:07
Regular
"object"
I wonder if multiplayer on halo 2 will have a chuging frame rate like halo 1 I hope the drivers are a lot better
Mon 05/07/04 at 11:39
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Daveus wrote:
> I heard Halo 2's coming out february 2005. anyway, i've seen the E3 13
> minute whatever trailer (1st level??) and it looks SER-WEET! the
> ability to kick aliens etc off a vehicle is top class. i'm sure
> there's gonna be plenty of cool little bits that we're gonna love
> :-)
>
> I'm gonna pre-order my copy from Play.com. shops open at 9am,
> post delivers at 9am :-)

February...I hope their taking the p!ss...the release date was November 9th, I can't wait any longer...especially after seeing the lovely limited edition tin case...mmmmmmmmmm
Mon 05/07/04 at 09:22
Regular
"BOSE"
I heard Halo 2's coming out february 2005. anyway, i've seen the E3 13 minute whatever trailer (1st level??) and it looks SER-WEET! the ability to kick aliens etc off a vehicle is top class. i'm sure there's gonna be plenty of cool little bits that we're gonna love :-)

I'm gonna pre-order my copy from Play.com. shops open at 9am, post delivers at 9am :-)
Mon 05/07/04 at 07:37
Regular
Whoa there, chief! You certainly are getting a little ahead there!

Halo 3 will no doubt appear on Xbox 2 - if it is to go ahead at all.

*hopes*
Mon 05/07/04 at 07:32
Regular
": ("
Ha ha, okay, I wont bother getting it.

Does anyone have any ideas of when Halo 3 will come out?

I know i'm thinking to ahead of myself but I just wanted to know, do you reckon it'll come out on the Xbox or Xbox 2?
Mon 05/07/04 at 07:27
Regular
"The Collector's Edition of Halo 2 features a Special Limited Edition Tin Case and a bonus DVD packed with extras! The Bonus DVD contains:

* Behind the Scenes Video: the Making of Halo 2

* Making the Game: Six Video Featurette

* Visualizing the Story (Concept Art, Early Level Design, From Script to Game, Narrated Storyboards, Character Tests)

* Bonus Materials (Trailers from Halo 1 and 2, Cut Scenes, Commentaries, Inside Bungie, A Bungie History, Before Halo, The Making of Halo 1, Gameographies)"

I'm buying it purely for the lurvley tin.
Mon 05/07/04 at 07:25
Regular
": ("
Whats the difference between that one and the normal one?
Mon 05/07/04 at 02:12
Regular
"Insert Gently"
[URL] http://tinyurl.com/3hypy [/URL]

UK Shipping Version...i'm defo canceling my pre-order and getting the Limited Edition...Just for the cool looking tin

Anyone else getting the Limited Edition Version
Mon 05/07/04 at 00:56
Regular
"Insert Gently"
[URL] http://tinyurl.com/3e92j [/URL]

I'm sooo getting this version if it comes out in the UK
Sun 04/07/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Insert Gently"
I might just nick the one thats in GAME, and they've got a cool looking countdown clock of GTA:SA in Gamestation might just nick that aswell...
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.