GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"OFFICIAL HALO 2 THREAD"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Sat 03/07/04 at 00:23
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Sorry but i'm p***ed off at Halo 2 littering the Xbox forum. So i'm making yet another one (sorry) which will be used for everything Halo 2 related such as:

Halo 2 Questions
Any Halo 2 Links
General Halo 2 chat
Your Opinions on the game
You can even set up Xbox Live games with people when the game hits the shelves (whooppee)

And I will post any and all current info on Halo 2

P.S. Please use this as the main HALO 2 TOPIC forum so hundreds of 'halo' thread don't clog up the, erm 'wonderful' Xbox forum

Danke
Page:
Fri 09/07/04 at 21:41
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
*cue more mindless poppage*
Fri 09/07/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Gamespot. News broke today
Fri 09/07/04 at 21:34
Regular
Where did you get this?
Fri 09/07/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Microsoft has today announced that Halo 2 will go on sale in the UK on Thursday, November 11. Previously it was believed that the European game would be released alongside the North American version on November 9.

At the time of writing, Microsoft hasn't confirmed whether or not the Halo 2 two-disc limited-edition boxed set announced for North America at E3 will also be released in Europe.

No limited edition here...noooooooo
Fri 09/07/04 at 02:06
Regular
"Insert Gently"
well Halo is getting a load of rap now...lets hope Halo2 lives up to the 'hype' then in two years time will be getting slagged off. Maybe me and Biggles and co will still be here sticking up for it
Wed 07/07/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Mav wrote:
> I'm not sure about the US, although considering Lionhead are British
> you'd assume we'd get it first - but that's up to Microsoft, of
> course.

Why would that make a difference? damn yanks always get their way
Tue 06/07/04 at 13:09
Regular
I'm not sure about the US, although considering Lionhead are British you'd assume we'd get it first - but that's up to Microsoft, of course.
Tue 06/07/04 at 13:07
Regular
Fable is due out in the States around August/September time apparently.
Tue 06/07/04 at 13:05
Regular
November is confirmed.

Fable will also launch around November.
Mon 05/07/04 at 17:31
"I love yo... lamp."
It WILL be November. Even if Bill Gates has to stay up all night and program the damn thing himself.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.